Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Olympia is having LOTS OF PROBLEMS!!!  (Read 24881 times)

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Cammey, Cloey, Copper
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Re: Olympia is having LOTS OF PROBLEMS!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 04:16:19 PM »

Thanks. :)

Burberry016

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Male
  • Another Pleo with a "Bling" (or "Pling" :) )
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:07 PM »

I wonder how the boxes and batteries will look now.  Instead of saying "A UGOBE LIFEFORM" it would say "A JETTA LIFEFORM".  I don't think that sounds catchy... :( :(
"It is my buisness to know things.  Perhaps I have trained myself to see what others overlook.  If not, why should you come to consult me?"
~Sherlock Holmes

allosaurus

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2009, 12:51:22 PM »

My mum says that we're not gonna get any Pleo batteries and shes not telling me why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!!  >:(  >:(   >:(  >:(  >:(   >:(

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

Don't panic too much.(Yet) It sounds to me like she mite be puling the old we're not gonna get that when its right before your birthday trick. (When they say your not getting it. but its because they already have gotten it and want to keep it a secret. ;))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 01:33:47 PM by Pleo Power »

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 03:06:26 PM »

How long are you chargin it? it is charging for 3o minutes and then the light goes out or are you taking it off after 30 min?

If your doing it the way I think yer doing, you need a new battery. Maybe get one off ebay if you dont wanna wait for Jetta.

I'm sorry about Olympia's neck though. Try rubbing it kinda hard and see what happens.
Not very good advice but that's the best I can do...
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

allosaurus

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 03:43:32 PM »

How long are you chargin it? it is charging for 3o minutes and then the light goes out or are you taking it off after 30 min?

If your doing it the way I think yer doing, you need a new battery. Maybe get one off ebay if you dont wanna wait for Jetta.

I'm sorry about Olympia's neck though. Try rubbing it kinda hard and see what happens.
Not very good advice but that's the best I can do...

Mph, I've currently given up on charging it. It was going for charging thirty minutes, but then I left it in overnight. Stilll got the same problem. D:

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 04:28:10 PM »

Then you need a new battery.   :-[
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

Burberry016

• Male
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »

I found one for $30 on eBay.
"It is my buisness to know things.  Perhaps I have trained myself to see what others overlook.  If not, why should you come to consult me?"
~Sherlock Holmes

allosaurus

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 05:26:50 PM »

I may have hope!!!

Burberry016

• Male
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

Hopefully!! :) :)
~Sherlock Holmes

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »

OK.  If this is a battry thing then getting a battry will fix it. 8)  But if its not then don't forget you can try downgrading her then upgrading her. Like InmemoryofRomeo did with Lilo. 8)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »

Mine was a slightly different problem... but it is worth a try if the new battery doesn't fix it.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Burberry016

• Male
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 03:14:13 PM »

Yeah, it is.
~Sherlock Holmes

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 01:56:17 PM »

allo when you get another battery she might not instantly be normil.   but if she stays on it will be fixed like this, 1 get her to her feet.(this takes a bit) 2 let her go for a little wile.( a few minits)  3 turn her off.(and wait a little bit) 4 turn her on.(and if it didint work, just repeat 2  to 4 again until she is ether back to normil or you give up and come here for help.)   Good luck. ;D ;)

allosaurus

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

allo when you get another battery she might not instantly be normil.   but if she stays on it will be fixed like this, 1 get her to her feet.(this takes a bit) 2 let her go for a little wile.( a few minits)  3 turn her off.(and wait a little bit) 4 turn her on.(and if it didint work, just repeat 2  to 4 again until she is ether back to normil or you give up and come here for help.)   Good luck. ;D ;)

If she totally restarts, I'll just give her a new name, change her gender, and try to be happy with it. :'(

edit: My family hates me. There's nothing they'll let me do. I wanted to cut a small slit in Olympia's skin to make sure none of the neck cables snapped, but my mother said it was a stupid, rediculous idea. I gave all I could to convince her but there's no way she'd let me.... So is it with most of my other ideas, but it's usually my father who gives me the problems (And not only that he also teases me and I feel like yelling at him to shut up all the time!!!). The deal is that I can't be sure if the **** neck cables snapped or what!!!

edit: Proof that I'm a major -bleep-...... I could've just felt through the skin all along.... And her neck cables are fine. I'm still PO'ed at my parents, but I'm now completely PO'ed at myself, instead of the "normal" half-PO'ed at myself.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:14:28 PM by allosaurus »

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »

If she totally restarts, I'll just give her a new name, change her gender, and try to be happy with it.
 Try what I said first, before giving up completely.(It worked with Cloey twice.) if you get her to her feet  and do the rest of the steps then it should go fine.(and don't panic if it doesint work on the first try, it took two or three times to get Cloey back. ;))  if it works out like it has with Cloey then she will be fine and her old self. 8)   and its not a restart I was talking about, it was how to end amnesia in a Pleo. ;) 

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 07:01:57 PM by Pleo Power »

allosaurus

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 05:38:56 AM »

I know, but it might not work!!!!!

allosaurus

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2009, 05:52:48 AM »

Uh oh...... Would the metal magnet on her necklace affect her? I mean, it's really itty bitty, and 49er has almost the same one. But would it affect her in any way? I've been worried about this for a while.

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2009, 09:07:40 AM »

Uh oh...... Would the metal magnet on her necklace affect her? I mean, it's really itty bitty, and 49er has almost the same one. But would it affect her in any way? I've been worried about this for a while.
how powerful is it?   we have a magnet that's only the size of a coin cell battery, but that sucker can stick like you wondint believe!(it takes sliding a paper under it to get it off)    so is it a strong magnet? and how long has it been on her?  and how big is it?

I know, but it might not work!!!!!
but it might, its the only way that I know of to treat amnesia in a Pleo. (and if it doesint then next year around now ill be able to drive, and I can help directly. ;))

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2009, 09:12:19 AM »

Have no fear.  The magnet will not affect her.   I verified with Ugobe (back before their demise).  The neck area does not have any circuitry to be affected, and the data wires running through the neck do not pass close enough to be affected.  There is also shielding to protect the more sensitive equipment inside pleo.

If the magnets did affect your pleo, it would only be in the data stream sent between the CPU in the head and the main CPU, which would cause it to misread some of the signals, resulting in pleo "thinking" it saw or heard something it didn't.  This is not at all the types of problem you are experiencing.   But, if you are truly paranoid, I would be happy to replace the magnet with a different type of clasp.

allosaurus

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2009, 05:48:42 AM »

Have no fear.  The magnet will not affect her.   I verified with Ugobe (back before their demise).  The neck area does not have any circuitry to be affected, and the data wires running through the neck do not pass close enough to be affected.  There is also shielding to protect the more sensitive equipment inside pleo.

If the magnets did affect your pleo, it would only be in the data stream sent between the CPU in the head and the main CPU, which would cause it to misread some of the signals, resulting in pleo "thinking" it saw or heard something it didn't.  This is not at all the types of problem you are experiencing.   But, if you are truly paranoid, I would be happy to replace the magnet with a different type of clasp.

Well, I am paranoid (XD) but this is reasonable and it makes me feel much better. *lets off tension with a growl*

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »

Hmmm . . .   maybe you could try rubbing the magnetic clasps against your forehead and see if the magnetic field can help erase some of the anger and stress! ;) ;)

allosaurus

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2009, 04:02:58 PM »

Hmmm . . .   maybe you could try rubbing the magnetic clasps against your forehead and see if the magnetic field can help erase some of the anger and stress! ;) ;)

Or I could try the traditional Jasper methods used for headaches. It works for my headaches, so maybe it'll help the stress..... (I'm serious)

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2009, 04:25:20 PM »

Or I could try the traditional Jasper methods used for headaches. It works for my headaches, so maybe it'll help the stress..... (I'm serious)

The traditional what? ???       Jasper methods? ???

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »

You find a nice big piece of jasper (it's a rock) then whack yourself on the head with it until you pass out ;) ;D
(just kidding.  Don't try this at home! ;) )
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal