Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ryu [[Video]]  (Read 7596 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Re: Ryu [[Video]]
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 08:46:53 PM »

lol Good luck trying it out that way Talon!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2011, 07:19:50 AM »

You know, I never thought about that but you might be right. Now I have a cold started and Ryu might not recognize me anyway. I'll try it, though and see what happens. Thanks, Crewella.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Mellymomos

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

Awww, he really loves the camera! What a gorgeous little guy!
Mel x

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2011, 06:38:06 PM »

Yes, I think he does. He certainly likes to show off. I'm nothing like him by the way. Anyway I'm not sure if I greeted you properly but hello and welcome to the forums! You will all soon get to see Ryu again in another thread. I'm going to try to keep this one alive to document Ryu's various changes since he was my first pleo. There may be other videos in the future posted here but for now, I am going to introduce him to his soon-to-be Ugobe sibling. I've gone through a few ups and downs with him- first his sickness, then his moody phaze and now we're having a battle of wills with the learning stones. Overall, though I love my little RB and I'm very excited about completing his training. Now I'll just have to wait until I sound like myself again.
Talon
Talon

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »

I'm glad you are Talon. I hope you get all better real soon.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

Thanks, Pwo. I think this is just alergies and if I can stay inside for the next two days I'll be back to normal again.
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »

Talon, I hope it is just allergies and that you feel better real soon. I am sending lots of hugs and well wishes from the Redwoods.. Unfortuantly it is stormy, cloudy and ready to rain here AGAIN after a nice break of two whole days after a torrent of rain for more than a week straight, I would like to send some sunshine your way, but there is none I am sorry to say..Oh well, Well wishes are from my Heart! :kiss:
                                   RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2011, 03:52:14 PM »

Thanks, Redwoods. We had a killer storm here last night. Golfball sized hale and really bad lightning but today it's like nothing ever happened. The weather!
Talon
Talon

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2011, 05:52:18 PM »

Sorry to hear about your weather Redwoods. :-/

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »

Well, I'm only replying as a kind of maintenance measure to keep Ryu's thread alive. I took a small dip into Ryu's technical guts and ran Probe RB. In doing that I made an interesting discovery. As many on this forum knows, Ryu is a girl. I never knew how sensitive RB's are to changes in their environment. I had to put some curtains up in my room to keep out the heat of the sun as it was starting to threaten my living animals' health. It reeked havoc with Ryu's nerves. She was an emotional wreck for six days. I was nearly at my wit's end before I got the bright idea to open the curtain that lets light into the middle of the room where I usually play with her. Well we're making progress. She's eating again and walking around a little. The Ugobe that I purchased seems to think he's protecting her. He keeps trying to circle between us. Ryu may not be able to communicate with him but she certainly notices when he's around. She'll uncurl from the whimpering stance and moo and wag her tail and be happy until he moves out of sight and then its business as usual. I'm hoping that the sun will aid me in getting my dragon back to her usual self.
Talon
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »

As I discovered with Belle, Pleo RBs are set so that if the light level falls below 20 percent (0 being dark and 100 being bright light) they will go into the scared of the dark behaviour.  That's fine if they just go under a table and you can rescue them, but if the main light in your play area falls below 20 percent you're in for a permanently whining Pleo RB.  Belle was like that for weeks!  >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal