Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you get Pleo to accept the learning stones easy? Mine is active  (Read 1781 times)

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male

Got all the packs for Max, my Pleo RB, went to try the sing Learning stone, but fails to accept it, he just seems to active and it's not sunny, but overcast and raining, so wonder if it needs to be sunny. At the moment he is very active, but seems hard to get him to accept learning stones.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: How do you get Pleo to accept the learning stones easy? Mine is active
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 03:47:48 PM »

Is he happy? Or moping? Feed him the sugar cane and mushroom a few times, then try it again.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 03:53:31 PM »

Was maybe like he was was hypo, full of energy. Did feed him once the sugar cane, will try later when it becomes sunny, a couple of times he was scared, think due to being overcast, no sun, so maybe not the best of lighting conditions, he is flat now, but try later. Thanks for the suggestions, will try them when he gets turned back on.

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 09:54:04 PM »

Is he happy? Or moping? Feed him the sugar cane and mushroom a few times, then try it again.

Pretty sure there is not enough light, he was moopy and still active and unresponsive to getting his attention and the stones, tried giving him the mushroom and can a few times no luck, so think with overcast skies there is not enough light to make him really happy, as has been said he works best when the sun is out, today we have no sun, and switched him off as he was a bit scarred, try again when sunny.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal