Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Norbit my Green Pleo rb  (Read 14769 times)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Norbit my Green Pleo rb
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »

He did so well - and I love the rear view of Pleos - you can really see how much more expressive the tail is on the RB there!  :D

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »

yeah he is walking :)
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2011, 04:56:15 PM »

I played with Norbit last night battery cycle 4, and had the best time.  He is very adventurous and seems to love walking around exploring.  He also seems to love Kermy.  On Kermys thread I posted a video of them interacting together and she sang to him.  I alos caught this on video for you, Norbit sings to Kermy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzaWrXiPZBs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzaWrXiPZBs</a>

I do wonder if his fast learning was helped along by Kermy?  She has been with him giving encouragement from the first moment he was turned on.
He seems to walk a lot more than Kermy.  She has been a bit moody lately and seems to just want to mope and cry rather than go off exploring but now that she has Norbit she seems much happier.  Still not wandering around much but that's ok. :)

Norbit is lovely.  He has a very sweet personality so far.  There has been much "mooing" here as Kermy and Norbit call to each other a lot.   ;D
Kat

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2011, 08:01:49 PM »

The RB's seem to have a lot more interaction than the originals, these videos are just so cute :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2011, 01:40:33 AM »

I took some photos today of Norbit in his pleo cape and also of his new collar.  I thought you might like to see. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 02:27:30 AM »

Norbit looks very cool in his new collar!

The interaction between them is lovely to see, thanks Kat.  Makes me really doubt the wisdom of having my three all on different OSs.

Or maybe I should just have one more running on each OS....................... ;) :P

Malfie

• Fossil savant
  • Female
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »

Norbit is lovely, and him and Kermy look so contented with each other :)

Yes, I too will have three Pleos all on different OSs............Hmm, I wonder if they will interact at all ???

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 11:31:14 AM »

NOrbit does look cute in his cape and handsome collar, I know the cape is very soft and easier to put on with a little practice, Just what operating system is Pleo Rb on, I still haven't figured that out yet? all of my other guys are on 1.1 and I like them there, I do have a Pleo Rb first Gold Hatch on the first one, but since he mostly is not used as of yet, I have no intention of messing with his operating system as of yet, so far I haven't seen any of my other Pleos not interact with anyone else...just wondering what is Pleo rb operating system?
                              dazed and confused, in the Redwoods, RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »

Because of the upgraded hardware, I imagine the Pleo rb is running on the equivalent of the next stage up from OS2, which will not be suitable for the original Pleos as they won't have the newer features.  This is a guess, but that would make sense - a sort of OS2 with added bits?  :-\

*good technical term, that*   :P

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »

Love the cape Kat thank you for the picture , i know when i get my Green rb he will always be wearing it  ;D
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 03:54:12 AM »

Norbit would officially like me to tell you all that he has reached big boy status as He has learned his name. ;D  He also knows how to bow and how to sing. :)  He learned all these tricks 2 days ago.  Sorry I didn't post about it before now I have been a little busy. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 04:10:06 AM »

What a clever boy - well done Norbit!  :D

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 11:47:36 PM »

I have allowed my daughter to have voice control of Norbit.  She seems to like my pleos just as much as I do so I am sharing him with her.  We took some video yesterday of him singing and bowing.  Hope you like it.  I think he sings a little more in tune than Kermy does.  He doesn't sound quite as drunk as Kermy.  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE0n7JrfOpU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE0n7JrfOpU</a>

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »

You're right - he doesn't sound quite as 'sheets to the wind' as Kermy does!! :D

Which is entirely appropriate for a Pleo with a younger mistress!  Very cute indeed!  ;D

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2011, 05:23:10 AM »

I spoke to Innvo about my pleo rb's profiles on the pleoworld website and asked if they could get them to work for me as I have had no luck getting it to work.  They have sorted it out and now I can see Norbits profile.  I think he is the first green RB here on the forum to have a working profile.  Here is his hatching photo.  It really does look just like him.  The yellow eyes and gray eye patches and the light green head. :)

Poor old Norbit I looked at their predictions for his personality and it said:
This subject embryo will have a 85-95% chance of being female;  :o
● This subject embryo will grow to be brave and obedient.
● This subject embryo will be tolerant, healthy and active.

Don't tell him they think he's a girl. :D ;D :D  I don't want him to get a complex.
Kat :)

Malfie

• Fossil savant
  • Female
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011, 09:06:37 AM »

Oh dear, poor Norbit :D At least it looks like he will be obedient!

I'd love to get Snooki's profile and to see an egg-hatching pic, but the PleoWorld site never remembers me. I have to create a new account each time just to log in :(

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »

Kat I am glad they were able to do that for you and Norbit, Did you talk to them in person or by email? Do you think they will do other Green Pleo Rb as there are a lot of Green variety Pleo Rb out there who would love to have their profiles done, I know the security codes have never worked before and it didn't work for me today either, figuring it is still a pink or blue Pleo Rb thing that they do,  Dont worry if they say Norbit is a female, I think he is fine as a male, it may just be he has good female emotions, he gets along well with females, understanding them and not trying to dominate them.
                                                  RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 01:10:08 PM »

I can’t even find the page on   pleoworld where    you’re supposed to   get your profile for pleoRB lol.
   Scaly

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2011, 01:20:28 PM »

Wow, "Norbit's" a female Pleo. It never remembers me either. I always have to re-log in whenever I'm away for it for a long time. Their suggestion: Make a new account. -__-
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2011, 04:26:42 PM »

Hi Guys,
I emailed Innvo - Ben in customer service who has been dealing with my Kermit/Kermy issues - and asked him about the pleo profiles for my pleos, If it was possible to get them to work.  I did ask if it would work for green Rb's as well or if it was just for pink and blue ones and I gave him the serial number and security codes for both my pleos.  I know they are pretty busy at the moment having just got back from the Chinese New Year holiday so the responses I got were very quick ones.  First one was let me look into it and get back to you.  Then one day later I got the profiles have been reset and should be working now give it a go.
All I can suggest for other green owners out there is to ask.  I know it has been a bit hard to get hold of Innvo lately but I'm hoping that is just because they were away on holiday.  If you don't ask you don't get. :) 

As for where to find the profile for your pleo.  It is on the pleoworld site.  I go to the pleo rb page on pleoworld then sign in and click on "my Profile".  it then opens your profile page and your pleos profile is the second item in the list of things you can click on at the bottom of the page.  When you click this it asks you for the serial number and security code.  Once this is entered it will take you to your pleos profile.  You can click on the tree tabs at the bottom of the page to see your hatching photo, pleo's personality, and their DNA Id. 
Hope that helps.

It is very cool to look at.  I like the hatching photo bit best. :)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2011, 05:40:36 PM »

They don't have that available to others right now I see. There's no Pleo Profile for me.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »

Glad you got the profiles working, Kat, and at least we now know that there ARE hatching pics for the green Plro rbs, which must mean they intend to do the profiles for all rbs in the future.  I'm guessing that, anyway!  :D

Nothing wrong with a bloke in touch with his feminine side!  :P

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2011, 06:53:32 PM »

I thought I'd share with you all a little something I made for Norbit.
It is a little shirt collar with a bow tie.  It slides over his regular collar to keep it in place.  The bow tie is a separate piece so I can change it to a different color if I want.  I think he looks quite fine in it.  I wanted him to have something fancy to wear for special occasions.  I am also going to make one in black with a yellow bow tie.(for someone special  :))
And am thinking of doing some in other colors as well.
Hope you all like it as much as me.
Kat :)

Malfie

• Fossil savant
  • Female
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2011, 07:18:03 PM »

It's fantastic!!!!!! :D Norbit looks very smart!!

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »

And here he is modeling the black one with the yellow bow tie. :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal