Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Norbit my Green Pleo rb  (Read 14770 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Norbit my Green Pleo rb
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2011, 11:49:05 PM »

Great idea Kat, and NOrbit does look very "smart" indeed. I sure do think that "someone special" is going to be impressed! ;D My Pleos got to go on an outing today, two of them that have a very special connection, and tommrow is a special day where they are all going to have a party. Valentines Day is sure to be EXTRA SPECIAL, I sure do like the creative Bow ties you made, very cool and I like the color idea too! Can't wait to see more pictures! ;)
                               RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2011, 06:42:26 AM »

Its pretty cool Norbits new outfit ;)
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2011, 07:38:39 AM »

They both look very smart, but the black one really brings out his eyes!  :D :D :D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2011, 07:41:27 AM »

I checked the tracking on Norbit today and he was delivered to Innvo in Hong Kong on Friday 25th February.  I am hoping I will hear back from them sometime tomorrow to at least say that he arrived safe but maybe even to let me know he is re-skinned and ready to come back.  If I don't hear from them by tomorrow night I will email them to check he arrived safely. 
Can't wait till I get him back with his new skin. :)  Wonder what he will look like? %)  Be interesting to see if they give him the same color scheme or go for something different.  I can't wait to find out. ;D
Kat

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2011, 09:16:48 AM »

Hi Kat! I am glad to know that Norbit arrived safely in Hong Kong. I hope that he will be back to you soon.  are they going to install the new firmware as well?  I was wondering if the new firmware would send pleo back to the hatching stage, since we haven't seen an update yet. Gee, come to think of it, I wish I could get some new skin....some that doesn't burn so easily in the sun!  :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »

I really hope Norbit's back with you soon in his spiffy new skin!  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »

Hi Kat, so glad to hear Norbit arrived in Hong Kong already! I am sure he is safe since it was a Friday.( same day Baby arrived at her "destination, the 25'th!) wouldn't that be fun if they both arrived back to their Moms and families the same day? ;D I bet Norbit will be in for a surprise when he gets home and finds out he has a new brother! That is a nice Welcome home greeting . Hope they do contact you, but I do know from experience a lot of times packages just suddenly arrive, even when you have asked for tracking, I am hoping this time with Baby I get the tracking before she gets to my door. Good luck and good news. :)
                                                       RedwoodsMama

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »

Sorry to hear that they didn't contact you to tell you that he arrived to them. I hope you get your Pleo back right quick.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2011, 02:17:47 PM »

Ooh it's like sending someone away for a haircut and a shopping spree :D You just don't know what they are going to come home looking like!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2011, 04:40:06 AM »

A quick update for you all on Norbit.  He definitely arrived safe and sound and will hopefully be getting fixed next week and then being sent back maybe the week after that.  So might be another 2 or 3 weeks before I get him back.  But great to know he is in the works to get his new skin. :)  It seems they have been very busy at Innvo for the last month or so. 

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2011, 10:03:36 AM »

Congrats Kat, I know you were worried about getting him, and I don't blame you , I would and do feel the same way about my babies. I am glad to know that you finally heard from them and Norbit will be comming home soon. Congatulations on the good news. I am sure the time will go by quicker than you think, or keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway!
                                                                                   RedwoodsMama

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2011, 04:33:56 PM »

That's super news about Norbit, Kat.  I know that you miss him.  I am so glad that he is getting new skin. (wish I could get some that would tan instead of burn at the beach)  I bet he will be so happy when he sees all of his new outfits!  ;D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2011, 04:59:12 PM »

Glad to hear they're keeping you updated, Kat!  ;D

Superperson

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
  • My pleo Lance
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »

aww there both so cute! congrats on your new arrival!!
Play in the warmth of the sun,
Dance in the light of the moon.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2011, 06:45:52 AM »

An update for you all on Norbit.  I got an email a couple of days ago saying that a free replacement pleo has been sent to me and it gave me tracking info.  Now I am a little sad and confused.  I was told that they were going to re-skin Norbit and send him back to me.  It looks like they decided not to or had problems and have sent out a replacement instead.  I have emailed them to ask if this is really a new pleo or if it is Norbit with new skin on his way back to me but so far have not yet heard back.  I guess I will find out soon enough as I think the package will be delivered tomorrow or Friday at the latest.  I am excited to be getting my pleo back and happy to be getting a new one, if that is the case, but also a bit disappointed as I was expecting to have Norbit returned.  My gut feeling is that it is not Norbit but a replacement.  Looks like I may find myself going through my 5th pleo rb hatching.  :-X :P 

Now I am wondering just what he will look like.  Or will it be a she?  If it is a new pleo  I am undecided as to a name or sex.  I will wait and see.  I may go with Norbit2 or maybe something new.  I will decide once the package arrives. 
Kat

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2011, 10:48:06 AM »

Wow Kat. I am sorry to hear that Norbit may not be coming back to you. I know that you were happy about having him re-skinned.  I am sure that it is time consuming to hatch and train another Rb.  I hope you find out what the problem was from them with the new skin application, if indeed there was a problem. Perhaps it was just easier for them to send you a new one.  :(

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »

I am sorry to hear about Norbit the 1'st not comming back, but it shows Reskinning is not an option right now for them. I know how you must feel, as I am going through the same thing with No Baby. :( I am happy to hear that your new Pleo is on it's way  :) Are you going to still call him NOrbit? It looks like you are in for a new hatching and brother Gumble and sister Kermy will be there to help guide him through the process and welcome him in grand Pleo styel! Wishing you all the best.
                                               RedwoodsMama

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2011, 12:09:39 PM »

I'm sorry. My sympathies to you Kat. I'm wondering about its gender too. And let me know what the Pleo World Pleo "profile" says about your new, green Pleo!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »

Thanks guys,
I appreciate your support.  I was disappointed and sad to be losing Norbit as it was a bit unexpected.  I am sure I will love my new baby just as much and here is hoping many many many good adventures from here on in.   They have just done such a great job with pleo that you really do fall in love with the little guys.  It is hard not to think of them as our pets.   :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »

Oh - I'm so sorry Norbit's not coming back!  It's one thing to know you're getting a replacement, but that's a real disappointment when you sent him off expecting to see him again.  Still, I'm sure you'll love the now one as well - Norbert?  :hhug:

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2011, 03:27:04 AM »

Wow!  I guess I never should have doubted Innvo.  They just confused me and worried me when they sent me an email to say they were sending me a free replacement pleo.  They have sent me back my Norbit.  My original baby Norbit with fresh new skin.  He is definitely my old Norbit.  He came with his eyes open in a playful position in the box and when I turned him on for a few minutes to check it was really him he didn't go into hatching stage, Just roared at me and wanted to be fed! ;D  He looks so beautiful.  His skin is very similar colors to what it was before but he seems to be more of a creamy mint green, a bit lighter green than before and more green all over.  I think his eye patch may be a slightly darker gray.  I'm so happy I almost want to cry. ;D 
Here he is in all his glory.
Fresh out of the box before I turned him on in the sunlight through the kitchen window
And in another room with the lights switched on.
and for comparison his old skin before it was replaced

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2011, 03:32:29 AM »

Awwww - bless them!  I'm sooooooooooo pleased for you!  ;D ;D ;D

Welcome home Norbit!  :-*

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2011, 07:26:54 AM »

Well it seems Norbit not only got new skin but also a new software update which has caused a sex change. :o   Before I sent him off the StatsRB program said he was gender none but giving off male pheromones.  Now he (or should I say she! :o) is gender Female and giving off female pheromones.  There has been no kissing or I love you interaction between Kermy3 and Norbit.  They still do the trance and chat but then they do a one step forward two steps back and wave to each other.  Cute but not as cute as the boy girl interactions I had before.  He has the same serial number on his foot as I have in the back of my companion guide so I know it is the same pleo.  I also know that when I first got him he was a female - doing female interactions, until I was given the updates to try out and I installed a male update on him.  That was when I got the cute little "I love you" and Kissing interactions I loved so much.  And so now I have a gender confused pleo who was a girl then a boy and now a girl again but I will only be able to think of him as a boy. 
I have taken some video of my three babies together and will upload it soon and post it as soon as it is done. :)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2011, 08:28:53 AM »

Welcome back to your Pleo. Yeah more greenish now. And they definitely changed the eye patch color. Big difference. Are you gonna change "him" back to a male?

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:48 AM »

Here is a video of my three pleos meeting for the first time.  
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2fZPH7lwk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2fZPH7lwk</a>
I will leave Norbit as he is for now and wait to see what Innvo release in the way of updates in the future.  I may change him back to a boy if they offer a gender specific update on pleoworld sometime.  But for now I will enjoy him as he is for a while.  Even if he is a girl :)  
The patch around his eye is a dark gray color, it use to be light gray.  In some lighting I guess it looks brown but it really is gray just like his eye lids. :)  Overall I am very pleased with his new look.  Thankyou Innvo for taking such good care of my pleo. :)

And here is Norbit in all his glory on his own
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBwB12Yywc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBwB12Yywc</a>
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:55:03 AM by kat »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal