Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: to IMR  (Read 2190 times)

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
to IMR
« on: December 24, 2009, 11:32:29 PM »

hI IMR,
can i  save your multiskit in  one sd card that already have my own skit. Will pleo be able to play all of them?

Do you normally write the shadowing on the notepads and the save it to sd card?

thanks and im sorry if those questions already posted by others...

regards
Grin

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: to IMR
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »

This would be better to send in a personal message (also known as a PM) to IMR. There's a chance she might not see this.
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »

Hi Grin :D

The multiskit cannot be used on the same card as another skit because it isn't coded in and Pleo will only run one .urf at a time :( I would upload the workbooks which would allow people to assemble their own groups of skits but unfortunately that also allows people to alter my skits :(

Shadowing is done by simply creating a motion or wav file and naming it the same as one of Pleo's existing sounds/motions (you can access a list of those through dinomite) and then placing it on an SD card, you can have as many shadows as you like :) I do use a notepad to keep track of which sounds I shadowed and any glitches that occur (like Lilo saying I was stinky when I picked her up :P)

Let me know if you have any other questions :D
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 08:36:04 AM »

hi IMR
Thanks a lot. Ill be waiting for the workbook. Y ou re such an IT expert.  :D
My daughter likes it so much  ESPECIALLY when it comes to walk with the dinosaur song, she would dance and kissed pleo for a couple of times.

As for the skit, when i attempted to transfer the music/song from a CD using window media player to my skit sound, the result was  quite disappointing as the quality was different, the sound became muffled and the volume was low despite increasing the amplitude by 25%. I already increased the master sound to a maximum during recording but all of the songs from your skit is of a good quality!  That point on i guess i might have not optimized the fine tuning of the songs...

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »

IT expert hardly :P I learn by trial and error and a bit of help from those wiser than me :)

I get my sounds by using Itunes and importing as a MP3 file then I use a simple conversion tool to change from MP3 to .wav I have trialed other methods earlier and found that that method is by far the clearest :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal