Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ecg nederland, are they reliable ?  (Read 6973 times)

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
Ecg nederland, are they reliable ?
« on: February 25, 2016, 05:57:35 PM »

Hi everyone
To sum up I bought 9 february à Pleo rb from robotdiscounter/ecg nederland. They send me an email the 10 to Tell me that will send my order the 12 of february. Since that day, my trackingnumber still don't work and they keep telling me "lies", and in the last email they told me they ship the 25 ans it's not the case. Since that was a real expansive gift for myself I'm very worried but I found the site in the pleoworld map so I thought they were reliable. Is someone in this forum with the same experience?

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: Ecg nederland, are they reliable ?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 07:23:29 PM »

I unfortunately don't know much about this site. On this thread posted a little under a year ago, one member mentions that they've heard doubts about the site/rumors about it going bankrupt but another claims to have bought a Pleo there and received it without any problems, so I'd give it a bit more time before worrying too much. When did you get the tracking number? Tracking numbers often take a little while to be activated and most usually only work either in the country that the item was sent from or the country that it's travelling to, so if you were given a tracking number for a French delivery service, it's possible that tracking number will not be activated until the package actually enters France. Does the payment method you used have any sort of buyer protection built in?

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 12:44:06 AM »

Hi they have a pleo from me that they are trying to repair , but I only bought there a pleo battery once and the package came the next day. I do know they are the same as robotdiscounter . If you Google them in the Netherlands there are a lot of bad reviews , but also very good reviews with people who were very happy with their service. So I cant tell you if they are reliable . Like Aibo suggested give it a bit more time . And if you are not happy with them you can always cancel your order en get your money back .

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 01:09:10 PM »

I was very worried because I've no protection with my crédit card for such case, and ecg tell me some amazone thing, like they'll send me the next generation of Pleo of 2016 which doesn'y exist! But today there is a good News, trackingnumber works and he is on the way! I will send you some photos of my new rb when he Will arrive
Thanks for your replies

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 04:05:02 PM »

Glad to hear that the Pleo is on the way! I'm guessing the people there are just inexperienced with Pleos or meant that the Pleo RB was the newest model as of 2016. Look forward to hearing about your new prehistoric family member!

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 12:56:40 AM »

Great news that your pleo is on his way , I hope he arrives soon  ;)

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 01:58:26 AM »

Monday or at worst tuesday he will be home and so will my Ugobe too 😍

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 03:34:00 PM »

Fantastisch news  :cheer: can't wait to see their photo's ....

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 12:45:37 AM »

And did your Pleo's arrive?

Piggy

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 04:10:21 AM »

I am curious to , did they arrive ? Like I said before they have a pleo RB from me for that has to be repaired but they won't respond to my e-mails . And when I phone them he tells me he has to see how the repair is going and that he Will call or email me back . But he never does  :( I hope you have had more luck and that your pleo RB arrived safely .

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 09:23:29 AM »

O no. I really hope that your Pleo returns Piggy.

Piggy

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 10:56:42 AM »

Yes I hope so to  >:( just have to be patiënt

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 11:49:37 AM »

Yes my Pleo arrive, there just the Cape which was missing. Hope your will be back soon

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 02:24:44 PM »

That is good news. Now Piggy has to get her Pleo back :)

Piggy

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2016, 07:07:49 AM »

Yes my Pleo arrive, there just the Cape which was missing. Hope your will be back soon
Fantastic news Sansan, indeed I hope mine Will return also . Just have to be patiënt maybe they can fix him  :)

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 05:48:24 PM »

Have you receive your Pleo or did they send you a new one ?

Piggy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 12:52:19 AM »

No Sansan , my pleo just stopped working and did not react to anything. I was desperate and I e mails them . They offered very kindly to take a look at her . So I send my pleo to them ...  But she is out of warranty . So I am afraid they send her back to Innovo to be repaired without asking me first . So I am afraid if she gets send back repaired I end up with a very expensive pleo  :( The communication is really bad they do not respond to my emails or phone calls  ???

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 03:16:42 PM »

Piggy, they have a store in Apeldoorn. They said to me I could come there. If you want I can look trough my e-mails if I can find the adress. Maybe you can go there sometime. I think it is not normal that they are not answering your mails.

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 05:45:14 PM »

It was very hard for me to communicate too. I regret not to choose Accessoryjack. I think they are not allowed to behave like that and it' sur not normal and very sad for you :(

Piggy

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2016, 01:16:48 AM »

Hi HuggieZ thank you but I have they address , when I have the time I Will go pay them a visit .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal