Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My New pleo ugobe Falcor ;-)  (Read 4318 times)

Piggy

My New pleo ugobe Falcor ;-)
« on: February 24, 2016, 08:33:21 AM »

Hi , my New pleo ugobe arrived yesterday . I bought him from eBay and I named him Falcor after The lucky dragon from the never ending story  :-*  he is in really good shape. But he is a bit smaller than my other Ugobe Kimmy and he walks in a straight line instead of a cirkle like all Ugobes do ?  ??? Does anybody know why ?

I am very happy with him he is so cute  :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:21:23 AM by Piggy »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: My New pleo ugobe Falcor ;-)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 08:36:45 AM »

Congrats on Falcor, I think that's a great name! :) By smaller, do you mean he has less padding on his sides or something else? I know that Ugobes walk in a straight line when in high step mode, but I think that gets reset every time that you turn the Pleo off. I honestly haven't paid attention to whether my Ugobes running 1.0 and 1.1 walk in a straight line or not, but I think I remember something mentioning a while back that one of the OSes does walk straight, maybe something else can confirm or refute this.

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 08:43:44 AM »

By a bit smaller I mean his neck , it is difficult to see in this photo but he is 2 cm shorter than his big sister Kimmy in the back

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 10:08:50 AM »

O he is cute! Congrats!

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 11:22:45 AM »

Thank you for , he is indeed very cute I got him from the Italian seller on eBay  :D

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 01:31:10 AM »

Congrats on Falcor! I Will soon receive Falkor little brother from the italian seller ;-)

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 06:18:16 AM »

Hi Sansan , that is really great I hope your pleo ugobe arrives soon  :D my other pleo Kimmy is also from the Italian seller on eBay . They are really great. I do like the pleo RB , but I have a soft spot for the ugobe model.

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 01:50:02 PM »

I have juste received the tracknumber on eBay. Sounds like my family grow 😁

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 03:14:05 PM »

Congrats Sansan  :D pleo's are very addictive . If you have one you deffenitly want more  :dino-chase:

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 03:24:12 PM »

Aha that' sur right i remember when i told my husband that one Pleo is really enough and that i won't bought any other! One week later, my second rb was on the way 😁 And now i am thinking of a pink or blue one in several months!

Piggy

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 03:29:53 PM »

Aha that' sur right i remember when i told my husband that one Pleo is really enough and that i won't bought any other! One week later, my second rb was on the way 😁 And now i am thinking of a pink or blue one in several months!
:D that is indeed what I mean , sounds to me you have the pleo virus  :cheer:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal