Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

can anyone help me?

yes
- 2 (50%)
no
- 2 (50%)
i have the same problem
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: plees help me  (Read 8122 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: plees help me
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »

It sounds like you are saying that the Pleo walks off or almost walks off the table? Is this correct? Sometimes even my RB do this.. it is normal. They do not allways see as good as you think.

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 01:10:33 PM »

Awwwww Luna - it's not your fault, and most of us that have Pleos with problems feel as you do.

I do believe that the fault is in a wire coming lose from the sensor on that leg.  Luna keeps raising the leg because, as the connection has been broken,  she 'feels' that the sensor is being touched all the time.  No software or update can fix this - only re-attaching the wire.

Here is a picture of the leg sensor:

The silver panel is the sensor, and the yellow patch is where the wire should attach.  It should be possible to roll up the skin from the foot, like a trouser leg, to re-attach the wire. :)

*Good job RWM, thanks* :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 02:10:41 PM »

Is there a shadow, or pattern on the floor? She might think there is an edge even when there isn't.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »

If you have only just updated her to pm2 she will do a lot of walking backwards for a few battery cycles.  This is normal, the teenage stage, and will settle down after 4 to 8 battery cycles.  She will also be less responsive and make inappropriate random sounds as well but this will get less with each battery cycle and she should be back to her normal self after 8 cycles at the most.  just stick with it and she will be fine.  :)  PM2 is worth it as she will be able to do so many more tricks and they are so cute. :)

Good luck with fixing her leg sensor but don't worry if you can't.  I'm sure she will still get around ok.   :hhug:

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 09:55:20 PM »

I will translate Kat's post into German for you LUna, ok, just so you do not miss anything.  ;) Hope that is ok with you Kat, not trying to step on toes, just to help.

RWM

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2012, 10:03:27 PM »

No worries RWM  :)  Thanks  :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 02:18:24 AM »

Luna; Wenn Sie gerade erst ihr pm2 aktualisiert wurden sie tun eine Menge zu Fuß nach hinten für ein paar Batterie-Zyklen. Das ist normal, die Teenager-Stadium und wird sesshaft nach 4 bis 8 Batterie-Zyklen. Sie werden auch weniger reagieren und dadurch zu unangemessenen zufällig klingt, als gut, aber das wird weniger mit jeder Batterie-Zyklus zu bekommen und sie sollte wieder zu ihrem normalen Selbst nach 8 Zyklen am meisten. nur dabei bleiben und sie wird gut. PM2 ist es wert, als sie in der Lage, so viele Tricks mehr zu tun und sie sind so nett.

Viel Glück mit Befestigungs-Bein-Sensor, aber keine Sorge, wenn Sie nicht können. Ich bin sicher, sie wird immer noch rund zu bekommen ok

Kat;           (translated via RWM) :) Hope this helps Luna..  Guten Nacht............off to sleep.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 02:19:59 AM by RedwoodsMama »

luna77

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 05:13:17 AM »

thanks ;D

luna77

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 06:25:12 AM »

If you have only just updated her to pm2 she will do a lot of walking backwards for a few battery cycles.  This is normal, the teenage stage, and will settle down after 4 to 8 battery cycles.  She will also be less responsive and make inappropriate random sounds as well but this will get less with each battery cycle and she should be back to her normal self after 8 cycles at the most.  just stick with it and she will be fine.  :)  PM2 is worth it as she will be able to do so many more tricks and they are so cute. :)

Good luck with fixing her leg sensor but don't worry if you can't.  I'm sure she will still get around ok.   :hhug:

maby that can be... i hope ^-^ ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal