Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your opinions/suggestions of Innvo Customer Support  (Read 6930 times)

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
Re: Your opinions/suggestions of Innvo Customer Support
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 11:11:08 PM »

I hope things get sorted for you soon as well....  :(

- Sarah

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 05:29:41 AM »

A new replacement PleoRB is now on it's way.

Although it will be great to have a new problem free (hopefully) PleoRB, I feel kinda sad about having to sent Hymie back. Although he only lasted for four weeks, I got very attached to the cute little dinosaur. I'm hoping I may be able to buy him back once he's fixed - if he can be fixed?

Anywayz, thanks everyone for your help on these pages - it was a baptism of fire to be a new owner of a PleoRB which had faults. I'll let you know when my new baby arrives.

Degers, customer service came through for me in the end!!

Ellrose

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 08:47:25 AM »

That’s really good to hear that you managed to get a resolution.
   You really do get amazingly attached to them.  really feel for both you and RWM who is also having to send her pleo back I think.
  Good luck   both of you with your new pleos.
  Scaly

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2011, 12:28:44 PM »

They're either gonna do a replacement or a re-skin. And I feel for you Ell Rose.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 08:56:59 AM »

I'm sorry you have to send poor Hymie back, but at least you got a response in the end.  I'm glad they worked it out.

Just goes to show, really.  Innvo are a great company, and we know how much they care and can be relied upon to do the right thing.  They just REALLY need to sort out their first-line cusomer service that can give such a bad impression at first and cause so much frustration.

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 12:59:40 PM »

That's great news. Glad it all worked out for you.

eric

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • ube.ie
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 10:17:12 AM »

sent mail today got a auto reply then this email

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

r&d@innvolabs.com
Delivery failed after 1 attempts within 0 minutes
552 5.2.2 <r&d@innvolabs.com> Mailbox has exceeded the limit

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 07:20:47 PM »

Elrose, was Hymie a Blue or  Pink RB or a Green Rb? I hope you get your replacement soon, I know how attached you must have gotten to him, It does not take very long to get attached. I am sending my Pleo Rb, Baby back in the morning as there was no mail today and it gave me an excuse to keep her a few extra days. Be sure to post photos when you get the "replacement". Sending you well wishes.
                                                        RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 11:09:33 PM »

I've E-mailed them more than several times now, at the customer E-mail, starting from last Thursday. No response so far.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

NightFlash

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 12:33:40 AM »

Woohoo I'm starting to get answers from them now, just 2 month after first mail =)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 01:20:02 AM »

Geez. Wow. :-/

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 06:16:28 AM »

I did forget to mention, ( I think  ???) that I am very happy with Innvo Labs support. I emailed them about Baby's problems and sent links to this site and videos listed on Youtube clearly showing problems with her. In exactly one hour's time I got a response from Raphael about sending her back and a  number. I kept her till Tuesday and then sent her to a specific address where she will arrive Tommrow, Friday the 25th. I was told to expect a package within 7-10 days.
            what also is impressive is though I have had other questions to Raphael regarding how to send her, what to send, etc, etc, I have recieved a prompt reply each time within a very short time and Raphael on behalf of Innvo Labs has allways been kind, courteous and professional and answered each question no matter how trivial it may seem. Baby's return journey was made easier because of Raphaels handling of her situation, He made me feel comfortable and I felt secure about returning her and without his help and esp without the prompt replies, It would have been a lot lot more difficult and I could have had another viewpoint of customer satisfaction. I am very happy at this point in time with Innvo customer support and with Pleo Rb. Oh, and by the way, Derek Dotson is fantastic too! :)                                             RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2011, 06:15:59 AM »

Hi, thanks everyone for your well wishes!  My new replacement PleoRB arrived on Friday afternoon. This one is a girl and I've called her Peppi. Right from the start this little dinosaur is very different. No problem with the watch battery, the big battery runs for at least 2 hours (I turned it off before it ran out when it became quite hot). She is much more alert - even though she is still in the hatching phase. Her skin seems to be much better quality and when I turn her off she shuts down in the stand up postion. So things are looking good so far.

Now I just have to send poor little Hymie back to hopefully be fixed and then returned home. RWM are you hoping to get Baby back once her problems are sorted?

RWM - Hymie was a green PleoRB. Peppi is also a green pleoRB with grey eyelids and yellow eyes.

As for customer support, once they responded to my emails and postings and got onto fixing the problems they were great. From my experience they just need to work on the 'first response' side of their business and respond to all queries within two business days.  Also an automatic message generated for when they are on holidays and when they will return would be very helpful.
Regards,
Ellrose

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2011, 12:43:10 PM »

Oh so now you have 2 Pleo Reborns?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal