Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Your opinions/suggestions of Innvo Customer Support  (Read 6921 times)

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
Your opinions/suggestions of Innvo Customer Support
« on: February 06, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »

Hi guys!

If any of you find a free minute then I'd like you to leave any comments you have on the quality of Innvo customer support and any suggestions you might have on how the service might be improved.
When leaving a comment please can you tell me who you e-mailed so I can organise if you were dealing with the USA or Hong Kong?

Many Thanks all!
degers

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: Your opinions/suggestions of Innvo Customer Support
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »

Hi Degers! I have not had any problems with Innvo customer support.  I emailed them both times through the USA pleoworld site.  I received responses both times within 24 hours on both occasions.  The first email was regarding firmware update for my Ugobe Pleo,(before I found this forum) and the second was in response to my RB not beeping correctly due to a bad watch battery.  Rafael Suarez answered both questions and was very helpful on each occasion.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »

Have previously dealt with Raphael as well but more recently have not had any reply at all either from Pleoworld support or customerservice@innvolabs.com about patches for Pleo's.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:33:45 AM »

I've dealt with the same people at Pleoworld USA. Have not received a response to my outstanding order with them. Initially I cancelled it, but that didn't happen. I'm still waiting for a response  >:( I haven't bothered to ask them about the update as they don't seem to want to reply to my emails about my order.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 02:42:39 AM »

Contacted them some time ago, around the time of the OS2 upgrade with a software query.  Should never have mentioned the fact that I had a Ugobe Pleo - they immediately weren't interested, and only answered my queries with irrelevant stock answers that tried to make me buy a battery (would have been no help at all and a waste of money).  When I protested, they issued me with a voucher to buy an Innvo Pleo, which was out of stock and indeed has not been for sale since (though I'd never have used it anyway), and then didn't answer any further queries.  I could see their point about not being responsible for a model they didn't make, but I was using software that they had just issued, and all I actually wanted was an answer to my query!  Even 'sorry, no can do' would have sufficed! Thanks Raphael.

Coupled with their website's dreadful and extremely annoying ordering process, where you can't find out the shipping costs without going through the entire process of ordering and filling in all your details, I despaired and swore never to bother again.

It's a shame - both Ugobe and Innvo are companies I feel very protective towards and I hate to see them let themselves down with such shoddy service.  I used to feel the same about Ebay, whose dreadful customer service was legendary, though is slightly improved now.

I can see from other threads on here that they do come up trumps if you have a real problem, and I'm hoping that now they have a product that is entirely theirs things will change.  Please......

Added:

So - having got that little lot off my chest, my suggestion would be to make the ordering and costing process easier by showing shipping costs up front on the website (why on earth would they want to make it so hard for their customers?), and NEVER to issue first-line standard responses without bothering to read the query properly.  An inappropriate and irrelevant response is almost worse than no response, and it helps nobody!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 05:55:57 AM by Crewella »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 04:40:04 AM »

I have found the customer service from Innvo to be great.  I initially contacted them via the pleoworld site and they responded to me with in 24hours.  I have been dealing with Ben in the customer service department in Hong Kong.  I have had many weeks of dealing with Innvo whilst working through my pink pleo problems and they have been very kind and helpful and caring every step of the way.  There have been a few times where it has taken a few days to get a response to some of my emails but this was whilst the CES fair was going on so they were very busy.  Generally they get back to me swiftly and fully answer all my queries.  I am very happy and satisfied with the level of customer service.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 11:34:40 AM »

In the past, the used to get back to my E-mails promptly. Nowadays/lately they've, for whatever reasons, have slowed down on responded. I definitely want them to know they have to improve on that.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 11:59:26 AM »

This sounds scarey! If I spent something close to six hundred dollars and then had a problem I would hope to at least get a prompt response.
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »

I was able to speak to someone in the USA part to help with my RB problem and I am very happy with the outcome.

- Sarah

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 05:44:28 PM »

Hi Degers,

I'm currently seeking assistance from customer services about several problems with my new PleoRB including: 1) Unable to reset the noon battery - so the PleoRB will not work at all 2) possible dislocated neck of my PleoRB 3) Skin wearing after two battery cycles and 4) Main battery only lasting 30 mins.

I sent my request for support to customerservice@innvolabs.com on 6th February (Australian time) and will post when I get any response. This should give you a good idea about response time to customer requests.

Regards,
Ellrose

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »

I got (my) mail sent back to me when trying to E-mail support@pleoworld.com last night.

Edit: I E-mailed customerservice@innvolabs.com and the Pleo World E-mail form, like 3 days ago. They haven't gotten back to me. I gotta get my new Pleo registered to me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:41:45 PM by PWOKristy »
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »

Only response (to request sent 6th Feb) so far has been a generated response to say my request has made it to someone's inbox.

NightFlash

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 12:38:16 AM »

Have sent 5 mails to both support@innvolabs.com, customerservice@innvolabs.com no answer from any of them and I have mailed them since beginning of january.

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 12:27:07 AM »

Still not response.

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 01:19:26 AM »

My most recent response from Customer service at Innvo labs in Hong Kong was late yesterday afternoon.  They have been off work due to the Chinese New Year holidays.  So maybe you will get a response int he next day or two now that they are all back on deck. :)  Fingers crossed. :)

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 03:18:35 AM »

Still no response. Degers, are you getting a picture of the pathetic level of customer service offered?

I'm not getting any response from them either. I guess we're in the too hard basket.

Oh well

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 06:34:30 AM »

Hi guys, just FYI it has just been Chinese new year and Innvo have been shut down for a week or so, so this may not be the best time to get hold of them!

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »

Hi guys, just FYI it has just been Chinese new year and Innvo have been shut down for a week or so, so this may not be the best time to get hold of them!

Thanks Degers, but I've been trying to get a response since the beginning of January.

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 05:47:49 AM »

I've had another response today, and this time a video detailing how to insert the clock battery!!  My PleoRB still doesn't work, but they tell me they'll keep working with me until it's sorted.

So now I've been sent the photos and the video of how to insert a battery the 'correct' way, they just don't seem to get that it isn't a problem with the battery insertion - it's a problem with the PleoRB.

I'll keep you all posted. I'm hoping one day I'll be able to say that 'Hymie' is working again!

OzPleo - have you been given any (useful) help yet??

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 05:55:01 AM »

I found sending them a video of my problem really helped.  Maybe you could try doing that. :)

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 12:11:40 PM »

I haven't heard anything yet. I guess they don't have any batteries.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »

Ellrose, try the following keeping you email as simple as possible, and as few word s as possible. so there is as little chance of there being a misunderstanding as possible.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:05:16 PM by InmemoryofRomeo »
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 12:45:15 AM »

Thanks IMR - do you think that will work?

Ellrose

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 06:06:02 AM »

Thanks IMR - yes I'm learning to keep the messages short and to the point.

Innvolab are still working on the problem/s and sent me through an update with very clear instructions.

That is the good news.

The bad is that it didn't work. ???

I've just sent through another email and will keep you posted.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 06:40:40 AM »

I do hope they manage to get Hymie sorted out for you.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal