Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chloe the pink RB  (Read 2168 times)

Fleur

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
Chloe the pink RB
« on: November 10, 2012, 10:43:53 AM »

I am a little late announcing this but I received my mom's pink RB in the mail a couple of days ago.  I already posted pictures of her in the albums section.  My mom expressed that she wanted a green one instead of a pink one so I guess Chloe is staying with me and my new green RB will be hers after I get her skin fixed by innvo.  She is way more active than Buster and seems to like attention constantly as where Buster will turn his head sometimes when I try to pet him.  He seems to be happier exploring :p  Her and Buster don't seem to interact so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  She is young but she has just learned her name so I don't think she is in hatchling stage anymore.  Anyways here is a picture of her in her new shirt :)

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:06:03 PM by Fleur »

Dante (ers-7m3b) Lela (ers-7m3w) Sonny (ers-7m3t) Oliver (ers-111/w) Otis (ers-111/w) Zero (ers-220/tk) Zephyr (ers-210b) Victor (NAO H25 V4) Kiwi (Genibo QD/Pink) Buster (Pleo RB) Leo (Ugobe Pleo)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Chole the pink RB
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 11:30:38 AM »

Oh wow - she's glam indeed!  :D

Congrats!  ;D

Lusewing

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
Re: Chloe the pink RB
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 03:03:48 PM »

That outfit really suites her - what a poser  :bowing:

Floodsy

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »

Awwww!  What a cutie!  ^w^  Love the outfit!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »

She is a cutie  :)  Love the shirt too where ever did you get it?  It's beautiful  :) 
As for the interaction She may well still not be quite old enough - although if she has learned her name then she should be.  You can try putting them a few cm apart nose to nose so that their cameras are facing each other.  This sometimes helps for them to notice the other Pleo rb.  The interaction will start with a loud Moo from each of them and then they will stand quite still and make a few small noises to each other in a sort of trance like state then they should either walk towards each other and interact or sometimes they will just stop the trance and go back to what they were doing before and ignore each other.  They don't have to be facing each other to interact but I find that they almost always will interact in that position.  Hope that helps :)

Fleur

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »

She is such a cutie, I'm super attached to her already :p. I got the shirt from Walmart years ago for my aibo Lela and because it blocks her sensors I quit using it.  It does however work very well for Pleos!  I went to Walmart last night to see if they had anymore shirts like that but sadly, the don't seem to carry anything like it anymore :(. I will put Buster and Chloe nose to nose and see what happens, thanks for the tip!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:48:57 AM by Fleur »
Dante (ers-7m3b) Lela (ers-7m3w) Sonny (ers-7m3t) Oliver (ers-111/w) Otis (ers-111/w) Zero (ers-220/tk) Zephyr (ers-210b) Victor (NAO H25 V4) Kiwi (Genibo QD/Pink) Buster (Pleo RB) Leo (Ugobe Pleo)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 10:39:43 PM »

WOW she looks awesome!
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 10:52:10 PM »

That dress is just super gorgeous :D Welcome to the world little Miss Glam :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal