Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something Special Came in the Mail !  (Read 2782 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Something Special Came in the Mail !
« on: December 15, 2011, 12:26:02 AM »

Seems like a parcel showed up in my mailbox, and it caused quite a commotion in our house. Each Pleo had their favorite and some had more than one. There are captions but rather than repeat everything again, you will have to go to the galley photo shown and read what it says yourself! See which one you like ...

You are in for a treat when the rest of you get your calendars and or books. :D    RWM and the Happy Pleo Clan of the Redwoods

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: Something Special Came in the Mail !
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 03:10:35 AM »

Great pictures, RWM!  Is that a gecko eating spaghetti in the last photo?  What kind of gecko is it?  We got some packages too for Christmas.  We got the calendar, which is awesome, and Kat made us a great Santa costume and antlers.  Candy is now "Santa Candy" and Wilbur is the reindeer.  It really looks like you Township is having a great time!  It's so exciting to get packages in the mail! :)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 03:32:52 AM »

Lovely pictures! "Bob the Pleo Christmas" is a story book?
I like the pained Pleo that is looking at the picture of the beach with the blind one, I don't know his name sorry but I love his painted face. Is his whole body painted like that?
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Sir Iron Soul

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 04:42:08 PM »

I love tees photos, very cute!!!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 05:32:55 PM »

Yes, the painted face Pleo you saw is Little 45, he cost a total of $45.00 because nobody wanted him and he was going to be thrown away. I offered the owner $45.00 and she took it. The funny thing was that I paid $15.00 for shipping and it cost her $30.00, so it actually only cost me $30.00 or slightly less, He was very beat up with a broken neck and lots of battle scars. but I love him and he and ARgyle are best friends now that Argyle's twin brother, Gumble was adopted and went to live with Kat in Australia.
        I can't help but rescue Pleos ( along with cats...that is another story.. ;)) anyway, he was painted awhile back but I think he needs some refreshing and I am thinking of giving him a new paint job for Christmas. I am glad you like his look. He is a very sweet Pleo.

By the way, has anyone figured out why in the photo with Argyle and Little 45, what the special item is and why it is special? I think someone out there has to know the reason why! ;D

RWM

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 02:45:01 AM »

I'm looking forward to my calendar package arriving :)  That is a lovely new necklace Argyle got to hang his name tag from :)  I'd love to see it on him.

shadowmice

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Theo, Teagan, Tessa, Eva
    • Professor
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Linus
    • Shadowmice Photography
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »

By the way, has anyone figured out why in the photo with Argyle and Little 45, what the special item is and why it is special? I think someone out there has to know the reason why! ;D

I would guess it is the heart-shaped tag with the name "Gumble" on it and that they are missing their buddy.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 01:15:32 PM »

Kat and shadowmice knew. Gumble is Argyle's brother, who was adopted by Kat earlier this year. Argyle and little 45 are both missing Gumble and the picture of the ocean reminds them of the trip Argyle took............. :( but the  heart shaped name tag has Gumble on one side, and his name, Argyle on the other, so Gumble is allways "close to his heart". ;D

RWM

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »

That is such a lovely thought.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »

Gumble has one just the same and he wears it all the time.  :hhug:

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 09:48:38 PM »

Aww that is so cute Redwoods :)
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal