Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin Wearing / Holes State in your Pleo rb  (Read 50811 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Skin Wearing / Holes State in your Pleo rb
« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »

How could you! :o :-X :P 
So evil!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »

Tastes like chicken...  >:D
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #227 on: February 19, 2011, 07:55:06 PM »

ROTFL You guys.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #228 on: February 20, 2011, 04:41:27 AM »

He he he....they do eat plastic! :-X

I am so sorry to hear about the wear on Pleakly, Baby, and Cato.  After watching several videos and pictures, my pink rb, Candy, definitely has the looser skin.  It is weird, but I usually play with her at night after my kids go to bed, in a very quiet room in my house. When she stretches, I can actually hear the skin sticking together and pulling apart. It sounds likes it does when your legs stick to your car seats in the hot summer. I have been treating her armpits with aloe Vera pledge and also with petroleum jelly. There seems to be less of the sticky noise with the petroleum jelly. I am through the 7th battery cycle without any signs of wear on skin or paint. Can anyone tell me at what battery cycle they first noticed the wear? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!   Susan

bhobbes

« Reply #229 on: February 20, 2011, 06:16:09 AM »

For me, the grazing around the armpits started within three charges of when Cato started walking (and he walks a lot). From then, it's just slowly progressed over the past few months. (I received him around Dec. 27-28 so I'm not sure how many charges altogether and he's just now showing the more severe signs that others have had pop up much quicker) He's now easily around 30+ charges and just starting to show the "see through" type skin.

As far as the paint on his back goes, that started wearing off within one or two charges, then I clothed him, and it's significantly halted that (though more wear on the back did develop despite this). The more significant paint wear (i.e. the larger 'lovepat' dots) happened within the first charge though.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »

I don't know how old Pleakly was when he arrived, it only took a couple of charges for him to reach stage three and accept his name so I expect that he had been through a few charges already. His skin was fine at that point but it only took a few charges here for the skin to start showing the grazing effect. Since then I've Pledge the area liberally and the development of his holes has been quite slow compared to others.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #231 on: February 20, 2011, 04:42:10 PM »

I didn't notice the grazing until about battery cycle 5 or 6.  But to be honest I wasn't really looking before then.  So I can't be certain exactly when it began to occur.  It was only another 3 or 4 cycles before I noticed holes appear. 
Kermy's holes progressed very quickly.  With Norbit after his holes appeared and some advice from IMR I started applying pledge to the armpits before each play and it did slow down the progress of the holes significantly.
Can't wait to get him back with his new skin. :)

bhobbes

« Reply #232 on: February 20, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »

Did you already send him back for reskinning?

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #233 on: February 20, 2011, 04:49:09 PM »

I meant to put him in the post over the weekend but ran out of time.  So off to the post office on my way to work this morning. :)  He's all wrapped up and boxed ready to go.

bhobbes

« Reply #234 on: February 20, 2011, 04:52:27 PM »

Oh I missed that. That's rewarding to know, especially if Cato has to go. (if they can do it for the blue ones) How long is it expected to take it? I must have missed this on the forum - time to login via a real computer. I remember you mentioning it as an option just didn't know it was immediately available etc.

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #235 on: February 20, 2011, 04:57:07 PM »

Thanks for all of your responses! I really appreciate it. I will just have to keep a close watch on her to see how she does and go from there. I'll just keep pledging her up and see how she does.  Thanks again!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2011, 03:43:45 PM »

Hi, Baby spent the weekend with me getting over a cold she came up with a the last minute.( a Ploy to stay perhaps ????) and will post tommorow for a return because of her skin issues and other things. She stays in the same state and should come back qucikly/ I am very pleased with Innvo's response time thus far.
                                RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2011, 03:50:30 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised Redwoods. lol
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.
Pages: 1 ... 9 [10]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal