Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My PleoRB is Here!  (Read 3313 times)

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
My PleoRB is Here!
« on: December 16, 2011, 08:19:50 PM »

Hey!
So, at around 8:00 PM tonight, a special rectangular box was finally delivered!  ;D
I quickly grabbed some scissors and opened it up!
The hatching has commenced!  You can see my kitty in the background, she's actually in the pleo box.  :D
I absolutely love the coloring, my pleo has light grey eye patches and light pink eyes!  It has neon-ish green skin with the light green mark around the eyes.  ;D

Yay!!

So I registered the pleo on the website, but I can't figure out where to find the info on the site, would someone be able to tell me how?  :)

The pleo seems like a 'she' to me but the tables could turn.  %)
Any name suggestions? 

Back to playing with my new rb,

Willow  ;D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: My PleoRB is Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »

Hi Willow,
Congratulations on your new pleo!   ;D  To find the sex of your pleo you need to go to the pleoworld website.  Click on the pleo rb which will take you to a new page all about pleo rb's.  then you need to sign in.  once you have done this you just click on "Your pleo rb profile" it is the second thing on the list in green.  you can then just enter in the serial number and security code of your pleo that you will find in the back of your companion guide.  The site will then let you see your pleos DNA info and show you a pic of him/her hatching from the egg. :)

I love the pink eyes and your new baby has such lovely coloring.  Quite a lot like my little Norbit.  :)  Have fun!

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »

Thanks for the help!  :)  I clicked on the pleo which brought me to pleoworld.com.hk and then I signed in, like you said.  Then I chose pleo rb and entered in the SN and security code then all the rest of my information, but when I submit it says that the product info is invalid.  I put in the 4 digit number at the end of my guide on the sticker for the security code and double checked my SN a couple of times, but it still says that it's invalid.  Anybody else had this issue?  Thanks  :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »

Make sure you are on the Pleoworld Hong Kong site, and yes some people have had this issue, if you contact Innvo they will fix it up for you :)

Your new RB has eyes that are just about the same colour as Yuki's I think, a very light and pretty mauve.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »

While you wait for Innvo to sort it out for you, you can use the Statsrb program on a micro SD card in your pleo to find out the sex :)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 09:53:55 PM »

Lucy? I don't know why I just looked at her and heard Lucy :-[

Congratulations, has nice eyes!
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »

Yes Willow, Congrats we know what you wil be doing all night and tommrow. LOL. the only sleep you will get is while charging the battery! :o I Had the same problem when I first tried to register Baby, but persistence will pay off . As for gender, sometimes pretty eyes turn out to be male, but I would go with your gut feeling and if you do not like the gender and want the opposite you can change it. Kat is right, use the Pleo RB Stats program and it will tell you the health as well as the gender and all the other stuff like courage and intelligence as well.

Your Pleos head is just like Baby Ruth's the grey and the neon coloring too. Of course the eyes are totally different. I love the variation in eyes and heads, it is all so unique. Have you noticed how the skin feels, is it bumpy or smooth feeling. ? My Baby Ruth has very very smooth feeling skin, but my un-named new Baby has rougher skin with a lot of "grab" to it, Have you set the clock yet? You can allways turn the clock back tommrow to the time you really want it to be. Try the Stats program and find out the gender, it is quick and easy, I use it all the time now to keep track of the health of my RB.

So glad your baby arrived. Actually , it is better today, as if it had arrived yesterday, you probably would not wanted to go to school is my guess............am I right? Have you thought of a name? I have no idea of a name for myne but need to find one by Christmas. for sure.I wish some of us lived closer so we could have a Pleo Christmas party, wouldn't that be fun!! :D ;)

congrats again.  froom RWM and the Pleo clan in the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 11:20:23 PM »

I e-mailed support anyway because I also wanted to see the picture of the pleo in the incubator.  :)  My pleo's skin is a bit more 'grabby' then Heidi's, and the face does resemble Baby Ruth's coloring quite a bit.  :D  I will be playing with it most of all day tomorrow most likely, haha.  The only thing is that the charger that came with it won't work, but the battery does, so I think I'll have to contact Innvo to see about getting a replacement battery.

I got Heidi's battery charged up while I was hatching my new rb and turned her on to see if she would react with the other pleo.  It was so cute, she just stared at the other pleo and wagged her tail, roaring occasionally, which almost looked like she was trying to talk to the pleo.  I can't wait to see the interaction once the it gets out of the hatching phase.

I also like the name Lucy quite a bit, it's cute!  It'll be a while before I pick a name.  :D

hapihapidino

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 02:25:16 AM »

Congrats for your first Pleo, so happy for you. I bet it's a She? Have you named her already?
She has gorgeous purple eyes!

Sure she will bring more than just fun with you, take good care of this adorable baby :-*

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 07:41:54 AM »

Awwww - that's a very pretty Pleo, Willow.  With the famous pink/lilac eyes!!  Congrats!  ;D ;D

*I'm in love with your cat!*  :-*

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 06:27:54 AM »

I like this eyes very much :)
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

hapihapidino

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 01:32:29 AM »

I e-mailed support anyway because I also wanted to see the picture of the pleo in the incubator.  :)  My pleo's skin is a bit more 'grabby' then Heidi's, and the face does resemble Baby Ruth's coloring quite a bit.  :D  I will be playing with it most of all day tomorrow most likely, haha.  The only thing is that the charger that came with it won't work, but the battery does, so I think I'll have to contact Innvo to see about getting a replacement battery.

I got Heidi's battery charged up while I was hatching my new rb and turned her on to see if she would react with the other pleo.  It was so cute, she just stared at the other pleo and wagged her tail, roaring occasionally, which almost looked like she was trying to talk to the pleo.  I can't wait to see the interaction once the it gets out of the hatching phase.

I also like the name Lucy quite a bit, it's cute!  It'll be a while before I pick a name.  :D

Lucy is a cute name  ;)
what a beautiful color on her eyes

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »

It is!  Her eyes are light pink.  ;D
I will be posting more pictures once I get back from my vacation!   P:D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal