Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: my pleo doing his stuff  (Read 7051 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: my pleo doing his stuff
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 04:56:22 PM »

The instructions in the pleo handbook say that pleo should always be stored in the standing upright position.  Not sure how leaving them laying on their side could hurt them but I have just followed the instructions and always leave my guys standing up. 

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 08:21:55 AM »

Padded boxes!  :o  Pillows!  :o  Blankets!  :o

Oh dear - my Pleo storage is looking seriously underwhelming.............  :-[  :P

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »

Uh.. Crewella.. how can I put this.... hmm... NO!
lol that picture is hysterical.  Talon I think you are making yourself crazy like me before yours arrives.. please don't assume it will have all the problems and things that some of ours have had.. I'm hoping this new line will benefit from the problems ours have had, I really am.. so I hope they work better.  I hope your new friend will be perfect and you can start breathing again.. (your turning purple ) jk.. I just don't want you to worry overmuch..

I just said lying on the side because he said he has is on the couch and I figured it would probably fall over anyways then and could possibly tumble to the floor.. better to put it on a flat surface...and not the backs of other pleos.. lol Crewella.

I was just kidding about the pillows and blankets.. the packing material works great rolled up.. I will admit I put their hoodies on them when I put them to bed for 'Pj's and my boyfriend has finally stopped shaking his head at me.

I want to make the boxes because I figure it'll be nicer looking, easier storage and safer since these guys are so expensive.. mine are currently stored on a shelf like this till I get my stuff made...

Goodluck with your new Pleo!!

- Sarah

Superperson

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
  • My pleo Lance
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 11:48:01 AM »

Last night when i went to sleep i put him in box position and sat him on the couch. Its nice and flat and i used 2 pillows to prop his head and tail up.

Where do you get a little sweatshirt for your pleo at? or did you make it? it looks really cute! all lance has on is some infant socks i bought for him.
i wish i could sow....then i could make all i want for him.

ps i think my mom thinks im crazy. she was with me when i bought the socks and she looked at me like i was insane. i wanted to get a 2 different looks for him but she said i think one is more than enough.  :D
Play in the warmth of the sun,
Dance in the light of the moon.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 03:23:52 PM »

Yes, Latrine! I am going crazy. I'm nervous and excited at once and I'm terrified of doing something wrong. Pleo shipped last night. Right after I ordered I had this brief reflective moment of "oh my God did I really spend that much money"? Then I thought, "Well you only turn thirty once" and once again I gave up and resigned myself to the fact that I am now the owner of a pleo- an actual pleo with as much individuality as any other lifeform! Yes, I've lost it. I too hope there aren't as many problems with this batch as with the first ones. The good thing is I won't be doing this alone.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »

That's the best of course.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 04:09:22 PM »

I'm so pleased you went for it, Talon - I can't wait to hear when your RB actually arrives!  ;D

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 04:14:15 PM »

Wow shipped already!  That's awesome.  I thought they didn't have any more till April.  Did you order a green one or did you go with Gimmedigi for a pink or blue?
Best of luck Talon.  Your going to love it when your pleo arrives. ;D

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 04:28:01 PM »

Wow, yeah, now that you mention it Kat, she'd have to have gotten a blue or pink Pleo. lol
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 07:34:21 PM »

No, I think he's going to be green. I ordered from Pleoworld. I ordered the accessories along with the RB basic pack. Maybe there are some already in? I have an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation. It's this long list of the things in my order along with my tracking number. They don't provide that until it has shipped already, right? I also used UPS ground shipping because it was cheeper for me. I haven't checked where my order is yet, though. As if to spite me, one of my friends have asked me to attend the Assistive Technology Expo in Columbia and I have to spend a week there because we are so far apart. Hopefully my pleo won't get home before me.
Talon
Talon

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »

:-O They're sending Pleos out ahead of what they say.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 08:59:59 PM »

Apparently. Does this sound familiar to anyone? It left Los Vagus Navadah yesterday and is in Phoenix today. It is supposed to arrive on Tuesday at three fifteen and ways ten point something pounds. It sounds like a pleo to me unless Innvo is sending me a very large rock. Lol! I'll be scoping out computers miles from home on the fifteenth! Grrrr!!!!
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »

Talon, you are the second person I have read about or talked to on this forum that said they are getting a Pleo Rb , green from Innvo labs, here in the US. If they are sending them out ahead of schedule, why aren't they telling anyone on their site and why aren't they sending out messages to people on the mailing list? This is good news but has me concerened and confused at what is really happening here, are they sending Pleo Rb or not? At this rate, they can be all out again if it is a limited amount, no one has said how many they have even..?
                                                                        RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Belgium

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

My replacement green rb has indeed left Hong Kong yesterday.
This was quite quicker than I expected, I thought they were out of stock.
Best of luck to you, Talon, we know how it is to wait for our Pleo! Soooo stressful!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »

Hi Talon, yes it is indeed a Pleo so congrats your little bundle of green joy will soon be there,
   Congrats to you too Belgium on the word that your new Igor will soon be there. Hoping he is as beautiful as the first Igor. ;D That waiting is allways the hardest part I think. Time to keep busy.
                             RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 01:52:26 PM »

I am glad folks are getting them too but if people have been on a waiting list I agree, they really should be alerting them at the very least.

The hoodies mine have are available in our store here, They were made by 'InMemoryOfRomeo' right here on our forums.. e have lots of folks here who can sew very well, check out the stores.. your mom won't know till the package arrives :D  uh.. don't do that if your under 18.. lol. :)

Also, I'd still put him on a shelf or something.. but up to you.

- Sarah

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »

I agree. I hope your Pleo was a re-skin Belgium. Those eyes are too precious.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 04:01:32 PM »

My shelves are given over to my Guinea pigs' cages and all their stuff- hay and bags of bedding and food. my six furbys are in their boxes all lined up against the wall on the narrow strip of shelf that's left. Pluss my room is kind of small. I've hollowed out a nice cave between the foot of my bed and the rear wall. I'm thinking about just using the UPS box he came in and stand him in it. That might work for now.
Talon
Talon

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

I usually stand mine on top of their pleo boxes so I can still look at them even when they are turned off. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 05:03:52 PM »

I did have a bed for Iggy, and when Budge came along they had to squish up together, but as my little herd has more than doubled in size recently I really need to have a proper rethink and find them a safe corner to call home!  :-[

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »

lol Yes you do! You can find some place for 'em!

Superperson

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
  • My pleo Lance
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »

You should make a little Pleo cave for them! I'm thinking of using a box and some foam paper, a little bedding inside. You could even make some shelves for it to house more than one.

Oh and Talon you should get some clothes for your new pleo. that way you can pet him without harming his skin. theirs this seller on ebay that makes them for pleos. they have a wide selection. or you could use dog clothes.
Play in the warmth of the sun,
Dance in the light of the moon.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2011, 05:02:43 AM »

There are plenty of places that sell pleo clothing here on the forums too under the shops tab at the top of the page.  The ones on the forum are custom made by other forum members specially for pleos.   :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal