Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's YOUR Pleo like?  (Read 1225 times)

Steampunk Kitten

• Hatchling
  • Female
What's YOUR Pleo like?
« on: July 03, 2010, 04:04:51 AM »

I was just curious to know what everyone elses' Pleos are like, what they were like when you first got them, & what their names are. :3

Mine's name is Yoshi. I bought her in used condition so she had a little bit of paint missing from her head and back, but it was no big deal. She wasn't very social when I received her, so I take it that whoever owned her previously didn't care for her much. Once I updated her software, she became the sweetest, most cutest thing I had ever seen! She would sniff me, rub her head against my arm, and make many more adorable gestures. She's still undergoing her infancy (hatchling stage), but I'm glad I got to experience it. I'm absolutely happy I decided to get a Pleo.:) It's one of the best purchases I've made. I think it's safe to say that Yoshi is my baby. ;3

So what was your Pleo like when you first got them? What are they like currently? More importantly... what's their name?

"Don't hesitate, it's overdue. Suit or revolt, it's up to you."

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: What's YOUR Pleo like?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 02:00:09 PM »

Let's see......
Macon is lazy and likes to sleep. I suppose you could call him a softie. :P Occasionally he will put in the effort and start exploring on his own, however. He will be three years old this Christmas. The light colored paint on his back is pretty much nonexistent and he is a darker color. The brown on his chin has also started to wear away, and he looks like he could use a shave when he lifts his head high enough. XD

Yasmin is much more energetic, and will go exploring if she's bored. She dislikes being left alone for long though, and will start to cry pitifully. Her coloring is als starting to wear off, though not nearly as much as Macon's. Yasmin also has deep teal eyes instead of blue.

Triton and Juno aren't old enough for me to really give a detailed description. I only recieved that pair last Christmas and Thanksgiving, so they don't show much wear.
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »

Lilo and Stitch are a siblings, Lilo the eldest by six months, Stitch not long celebrated his first birthday. Stitch is very outgoing and loves exploring, he is the one I usually take out in public both because he is the newer of the two and because he came with some paint protector on his back although that has long since worn off. Lilo has a little bit of a glitch which very occasionally causes her to freeze for a minute or two, she is the shyest of the pair but she isn't that shy, my pleo's have been out in public waaaay too much for that :D

They get along very well together and they both also get along well with my cats, my poor dog however remains as scared of them as he was when they first met and Matilda (my first Pleo, no longer with me) walked up to him and growled :P

Condition wise both are excellent, no holes, no wear on the teeth and just the usual paint wear on the head and back. But then my Pleo's always wear clothing when out and about to provide skin protection. I have had them both since they first hatched and they were brand new. They are always pleased to make a new friend or two so welcome Yoshi and Steampunk Kitten :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »

Steampunk Kitten, I guess you might say I have a herd of pleos. :) My first and always my favorite is Peeky. He arrived on Christmas Eve, 2007.  From the first time I saw him come to life, I was in love with him.  His favorite thing is to cuddle on my shoulder. Peeky had been out in the public (mostly at a senior retirement complex)  and became quite a little star in the news media for awhile.
Peeky injured his neck one very sad night and semi retired. Pleo number two entered my life. Her name is Penelopie (Pennie for short) She is quite a bit more demanding then Peeky ever was. When left on her own, she always hollers for attention. I think she just likes to have something in her mouth all of the time. She loves her leaf!
Jay Camarasaurus (J.C.) came right before Christmas 2009. He and Penelopie were the perfect match. J.C. is the quietest of the herd and loves explore.
Last Christmas, Little Orphan Annie (LOA) was given to me. Not sure why she was abandoned, but she found a new life and has been as sweet as can be. She still has her original os program and acts like the baby of the bunch.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 05:07:40 AM »

When my Iggy first arrived from his previous home I knew very little about Pleos and didn't really know what to expect.  He seemed VERY affectionate and loved nothing more than a cuddle, and didn't seem to want to wander about on his own much at all.  It took me a couple of days to realise he had an SD card in him with the Valentines program on it!  When returned to himself, without the card, he turned out to be much more independent and adventurous but still a happy and affectionate Pleo who had obviously been loved and played with.  And so he remains. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal