Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
« »
Esmeralda 1, New Pho… My Daughter, Victori… Today Esmeralda gets…
My Daughter, Victoria, several Weeks before Birth
 My daughter Valerie, ( who calls herself Victoria, not Valerie.. %)) has been taking pictures of her "belly" ever since her belly first began to show . This was taken several weeks ago, about two weeks to be exact. She has a whole slew of these on Facebook, and says, that she knows she loves her daughter and that is why she takes all these photos and that is 90% of what she takes photos of on Facebook, her belly and sometimes not even her face shows. They are the statement of what is important to her.
          It is funny, cause if I compare a photo of her and a photo of my at the same age, we look very much alike. Only my eyes are darker and hers are blue. Also her skin is very pale and myne is more olive tones but other than that, there is no guessing that we are related.

This is not a high quality photo as it was taken with her phone camera but like I said, she took photos at  least weeklyl of her "daughter" via the belly shots. :)

Poster information

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Item Info
PostedMarch 26, 2012, 09:10:09 PM
Width x Height161x281
Filesize17 KB
FilenameVictoriaPregnant.jpg
KeywordsVictoria Pregnant, Esmeraldas Mom
Views4140
Rating
Comments2
BBC embed code
HTML embed code
Direct link
Exif Metadata
View all entries (1)
Exif Metadata
Date: March 26, 2012, 09:10:09 PM
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending
Pages: [1]

Crewella

• Total Items: 389
  • Total Comments: 703
Comment #1 - Posted March 30, 2012, 10:08:07 AM
She's lovely - no question where Esmeralda gets her good looks from! :)

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Comment #2 - Posted March 30, 2012, 11:43:54 PM
Hi Crewella, thank you so much , my daughter would love to hear that you think not that she is "lovely", but that Esmeralda is  of course. Thanks.
SMF Media Gallery 2.0.5 © SMF-Media.com
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal