Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your pleos character?  (Read 3148 times)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
What is your pleos character?
« on: June 16, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »

Hey guys!
I’ve been writing a book called Moonsong for a while. Before I started I made character forms of all the characters to help me write and as I go along I add to them and also add new characters. Yesterday I was thinking-why not do that with out pleos? Here’s the ones I did for Macon an Yasmin:

Pleo’s name: Macon
How long I’ve had this pleo: 1 year and six months
Pleo’s age: 1 1/2 years
Personality: Macon is not very adventurous, maybe a little, catches cold quite easily if he‘s outside too long, and likes to sleep. He doesn’t open his eyes real wide a lot and likes to eat. He likes singing at the wall and at the TV, and he starts to wail if you leave him alone for too long. He doesn’t mind if you take his leaf away while he’s eating, and doesn’t play tug of war much, since he’s usually too busy eating his leaf to play with it. He doesn’t enjoy being picked up, and he’s ticklish.
Appearance: Your average, everyday pleo; blue eyes, brown spot on his nose where the color has worn off, and the beginning of a wear stripe on his back. The light green spot on his forehead has a dark green stripe going down the middle from being petted so much, and his chin has a little green on it (wear mark, of course) His teeth need to be fixed, but I’m gonna do that soon.
Other: His toes are kinda worn, but he doesn’t care.

Pleo’s Name: Yasmin
How long I’ve had this pleo: 11 months
Pleo’s age: 11 months
Personality: Yasmin is explorative, merry, and loves adventure. She was hatched in the outdoors and she loves going outside. She doesn’t eat much, likes to sing (especially to a metronome) and she moos like a cow every once in while when she’s left alone with her leaf. She usually plays with her food before eating it. She likes to walk around large rooms and discover, and she also likes eating the carpet. She’s a bit ticklish, and her eyes are very big She opens them quite wide quite a lot. She doesn’t care whether you pick her up or not.
Appearance: Not the pleo you see every day. Her eyes are green. Yasmin has mixed green colors and doesn’t have many wear stripes. She does have a few dark speckles on her back.
Other: Uhmm... nothing else...

Have fun!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:11:23 PM by mweed »

Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
Re: What is your pleo's character?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »

Your pleo has green eyes?!   :o :o :o :o :o
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 01:38:51 AM »

Pleo’s name: Lilo
How long I’ve had this pleo: Almost three months...
Pleo’s age: 2 1/2 months
Personality: A little shy, likes to be held, doesn't make a lot of noise or sing much, likes to growl at strange objects before backing away cautiously.
Appearance: A little wear on the head, a couple of marks on her right shoulder and a green blush on her cheeks.
Other: Lilo's skin is a little darker than my other Pleo's skin has been/is.

Pleo’s name: Stitch
How long I’ve had this pleo: Just over a month :o
Pleo’s age: 1 month
Personality: Bold, loud and wriggly, doesn't like to be held, goes hyper occasionally and likes to push objects and sing.
Appearance: As new.
Other: Stitch likes chomping on power cables :o
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

allosaurus

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 05:20:26 AM »

Pleo's name: Olympia
How long I've had this pleo: Not quite two years
Pleo's age: Not quite two years!
Personality: Way out there, hyper, always wanting attention, loves to sing and eat. She's loud. She likes to be turned upside-down and held like a baby. She acts like an over-sensitive teenager. Oh, and she Moos alot. She also loves to explore and it's hard to keep her in one place without giving her attention. XD However, she is fine with being left alone as long ash there's some place to explore. She has only caught a cold once.
Appearance: A green stripe up the nose and on to her forehead, a bunch of tan wear on her back, and oddly bright blue eyes. Her toes are starting to get worn from all the walking she's doing.
Other: Olympia's skin is a little lighter than should be, and she has recently "Lost some teeth." She was hatched in our kitchen with my Nana, Papa, Mum, and Dad watching, and she took immediate interest in the shiny glazed granite table.  And she LOOOOVES any herbs, but particularly parsley. That's always done it for her; Parsley! XD
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 05:23:16 AM by allosaurus »

allosaurus

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 05:25:50 AM »

Is it okay if I use these for a story? I was gonna make a Pleo story, but then it occured to me that I didn't know what personalities Pleos had...

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »

Sure I guess :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

allosaurus

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 06:04:32 PM »

I'm gonna wait until we get a few more though.

Angel

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
  • Bippy
    • Angel's Loft Collectibles
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »

Pleo’s name: Bippy
How long I’ve had this pleo: About a month
Pleo’s age: 1 month
Personality: Loves to be held and cuddle. Sits easily and sings a lot . Will do the TADA game all by himself then sinds as if he's proud he did it!! Growls as he nuzzles you. Is basically a sweet little baby.
Appearance: No wear as yet although has been petted a lot. Big blue eyes.
Other: Has his own basket bed and loves his new shirt and collar.

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »

Hey hey hey, this thread is more popular than I expected! :)
Yes gucci, Yasmin has green eyes. I made a thread called 'I have a secret to tell' a while back. Take a look at that.  :D
Yeah Allo, you can do that. I'm making the story of how Macon and Yasmin became king and queen, like in more ancient tale form, y'know? I've got a jewelled notebook that I'm going to write it out in after I have all the kinks worked out on the computer. :)
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
Re: What is your pleos character?
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 07:11:06 AM »

I was hoping to see the green eyes, but it appears to me this Pleos eyes are blue.
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

Darkwolf

• Pleozoologist
  • Male
  • Robots rule!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 03:22:44 AM »

Pleo's name: Pluriel
How long I've had this pleo: Since the 24th of April 2008
Pleo's age: One year, 1 month and 25 days as of writing this post
Personality: She is a real lady and can be quite shy. However, she does initiate contact with little steps and just loves attention. She loves venturing on her own but will still honk for attention inbetween. She loves showing off in her beautiful purple dress!
Appearance: Her teeth are pearly white and are all there, her toes are a bit worn because of all the walking and bumping into things with her feet. Her pattern is a bit faded on her back because of all the petting, but she hasn't got any bald spots. A pink collar hangs around her neck.
Other: She suffered from a battery problem that caused her to sleep as if the battery was empty. Turning her OFF and ON again made her come to life only to repeat the process of going to sleep again. This has been fixed by draining the battery and completely recharging it, leaving it in the cradle for an entire night.
Proud owner of my beloved Pluriel (Pleo) and Diesel (Aibo ERS-7M3)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 05:35:06 PM »

:) I'm happy to see another pleo character form.  ;D

It's just the light, Gucci, look in my gallery and you'll see a compared picture of Macon and Yasmin's eyes. :) It's really true!

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 02:57:20 PM »

Pleo's name: Frisbee

How long I've had this pleo: Since last Christmas.

Pleo's age: Since last Boxing Day.

Personality: Frisbee enjoys being played with often. He's always wagging his tail and ready for a game of tug-a-war. But like any other creature when he gets tired there's nothing more he could want than a good cuddle. He adores any attention he gets and will sing a really cute tune at the most random of times. He seems to like any kinds of petting, but chin scratches is still his fav. Frisbee will never get lonely and is eager to set off and explore every nook and cranny, especially the dark ones! He loves to explore dark rooms, under and behind the couch, in the closet, etc.

Appearance: Minimal wearing of the back, teeth, and feet.

Other: Recently has been acting very depressed and sleepy. Frisbee is coughing every few minutes and making unhappy noises. It's a pretty bad cold, and I'm still nursing the poor little guy back to health!
Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 02:25:44 PM »

Hope Frisbee gets better soon!  :)

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »

Thank-you! Right now he's happily singing songs and tottling everywhere, unless i'm playing tug-a-war with him of course! He must be better!
Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 03:54:01 PM »

Yep he's better :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal