Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thinking of getting my little girl a PLEO  (Read 2397 times)

hapihapidino

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
Thinking of getting my little girl a PLEO
« on: November 21, 2011, 02:09:51 AM »

My little girl always want to have a pet to play with.
I am think of getting her a PLEO just like my sister did.
Which colour you think she like most?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Thinking of getting my little girl a PLEO
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 03:00:58 AM »

How old is your little girl?  I'm sure she will love a pleo.  As for what color to get they come in Pink, Blue and also green.  The pink ones all look the same and all have blue eyes, the blue ones also are all the same, blue with purple highlight lines and amber eyes.  The green ones are all different.  They come in many shades of green and yellow with 10 different eye color possibilities so the green ones are more of a surprise as to exactly what color they will be. 
There is also gender to consider.  All the Pink ones are female and all the blue ones are male.  With the green ones some will be male and some will be female again it is a surprise as to what you get.

Not sure if that helps at all but the choice is up to you.  :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 04:01:22 AM »

*ahem* Pleakley is offended at being called a girl ;)

It depends on the age of your daughter, they are recommended for ages eight and up, if she is younger than that then you will have to decide if you think she is responsible enough for one. Pleo's do act quite realistically so it can be a good introduction to the responsibilities of owning a pet.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 04:24:37 AM »

*ahem* Pleakley is offended at being called a girl ;)

Blue Belle is not much impressed either! :P

As you may be realising - many have ignored the Innvo defined genders! :D

Little girls do often love pink, but if she's a real animal lover you might be safer with the more 'natural' green? :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »

For a first Pleo, the Ugobes or older Green ones may be a good bet, esp if your daughter is younger and the green ones can be whatever she wants them to be, as there is no built in gender. ALSO the older ones as stated are for ages 8 and above, but with supervision if younger should be no real problem. The Pleo Rb, green variety, pink and blue, clearly state on the box, "Not suitable under 12 years of age". they are more realistic and even I have had problems and needed help here on the forums, so I would say the average child under age 10 could have problems. They are in general I would say about twice as expensive as a older Ugobe Model Pleo, and require more care like a real pet such as daily or near daily feeding and a very young child may get bored with a RB faster than a Ugobe or 2009 Pleo, as they do not "usually" walk as far, and also have other characteristics that are unpredictable, ( which is what I like about them, such as mood, courage, intelligence, etc. that the Ugobes do not have.) The Ugobes on the other hand I think are a better first Pleo for younger children, as you can get them to sing without using a singing stone, by stroking them under the chin, ( and they also do it on their own when they want to!) They tend to walk further and will go off and explore a lot more than MOST RB.
                 I would show your daughter some videos of Pleos and watch her reaction and unless you want it to be a total surprise, you will get the feedback you want to know which one to get. I am not saying, do not get a Rb if she is younger , just to be aware of the cost and more care compared to the older less expensive Ugobes. Good luck and I am sure she will be thrilled with whatever Pleo she gets. I would be one happy little girl if I had gotten one of these when I was a child! ;D                                  REdwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 07:50:46 PM »

Welcome to these message boards Hapi Hapi! The newer, Innvo Pleo Reborns have like 10 different-colored eyes! Totally chosen at random though. I wish we could choose.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kiki

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 12:20:09 AM »

I heard that they've got pink colour in Asian region but I am not sure if you can buy it here. Anyway, green pleos are very cute too, I believe you little girl would love it a lot. ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 12:39:48 AM »

Gimmedigi will post the pink and blues world wide :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kiki

• Female
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 11:56:09 PM »

I heard that they've got pink colour in Asian region but I am not sure if you can buy it here. Anyway, green pleos are very cute too, I believe you little girl would love it a lot. ;)

Pink Pleo? Is this the one you are talking about?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 12:05:04 AM by kiki »

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 12:58:06 AM »

Yes, of course! lol
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

rosalyn

• Female
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »

I think green is the most beautiful and natural colour for Pleos, so I will definitly go for GREEN!!  %)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal