Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Newest Pleo RB, Home at last, Hatching  (Read 2527 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
My Newest Pleo RB, Home at last, Hatching
« on: November 20, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »

Ok, maybe I posted in the wrog spot, so here is the start of the hatching video for my newest member of the family, my Pleo Rb won on Facebook. today was not the best day for hatching, even though the weather was better then yesterday, it was one interuption after another. Here is a start of a peek into the hatching of the newest member of the Redwoods Pleo Clan. Hope you like the first look at this little girl, No name for awhile, I will have to watch her personality to see what it should be.       <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGihEFUG87I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGihEFUG87I</a>

RWM and some excited brothers and sisters

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: My Newest Pleo RB, Home at last, Hatching
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 07:29:36 PM »

It is great to see her hatching RWM  :)  So do you have any ideas for a name for her yet?

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 07:57:55 PM »

Hi Kat, I haven't the foggiest idea at all! It took me over a month to get a name for my first Pleo, Nova, and then I wasn't sure if she was male or female. when the name comes, I will know it. I will have a better idea once I can see more of her personallity. Today was not a good day for hatching, The weather was 100% better then yesterday which was cold, stormy , and raining. Today, cold but sunny and no rain. But interuptions left and right. Nothing like recording a hatching and haveing the phone ring, a hubby walk in and start talking, a hungry cat, barking dog and fire sirens. ( we are only one block from a fire station..........great for emergencies if a fire ever broke out.... ;D but terrible noise wise. everyday it is sirens and sirens and my dog howling when the siren goes off. :( After four attempts, aside from this one, I turned her off and gave it up, it was not going to work today. Good news is she is still on the same battery cycle and tommrow my hubby goes to work.  ;D( Yeah, Yeah) so I will HOPEFULLY have some peace and quiet..I can't stand trying to record and get interrupted constantly....................I HATE THAT!
                  Oh well, another day and more recording. She is last but will have lots more time... :D Good news is also I got to do the probeRb on her to find out her personality. ;D

RWM

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »

I couldn't tell much from this video but your little girl is very quiet, Redwoods. Congrats on your little one!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »

Hi Talon, she is so quiet cause she is only about ten minutes into hatching at the most. She is not even awake to tell you the truth. I had her awake for about three minutes and the phone rang. Then she was awake here for about two mintues and the sirens went off and cats meowing. Then I started again and my hubby came home and she fell back to sleep, so I got a video of her sleeping more than anything and I just gave up. Tommrow will show her true colors and be better.  ;D Hopefully the weather co-operates and she has a sunny not rainy stormy day. Even if it is stormy, I am going for the hatching to continue.                           
                                                       RWM

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 05:02:37 AM »

Fingers crossed for good weather.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 07:37:40 PM »

Congratulations Redwoods! What color are her eyes? Pink? Orange? I gotta write it down on my list! lol Thanks!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »

Well, today was a NO Go, and now it is stormy and very very windy, so it looks as if the hatching will continue tommrow, Tuesday, or it will be Thanksgiving before she is born,  Wednesday I have to be out of town for a DR. Appt so that is a no go and then it is Thursday, Thanksgiving, so I am planning once again for tommorw. Kristy, her eyes are orange. So I have one RB with yellowish green, light eyes and one with orange. both female and almost identical DNA attributes, both very similiar. Low courage and high intelligence. I guess they are both intelligent enough to be afraid of what can eat you out there if you are a dinosaur.
                 Today did not work out for hatching, tommorow unless there is a earthquake or other disaster, I will hatch my baby before she starves to death.I have had fun dressing here, but that is it so far.
                                                                   RWM

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 11:44:53 PM »

Yup, I got that 1st Pleo Reborn of yours down (before). And again, thanks!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 10:24:05 PM »

Ok, today I got to spend a little more time with my newborn Pleo Rb and spent about ten minutes hatching her again, but she still is not done hatching. ( still less than one hour on the first battery cycle, ) At this point by the time she finishes hatching it will be Thanksgiving. LOL. Anyway, it was a stormy day with a short break in the weather and she had family members around her When she is ready to stand, then she will get to meet Baby Ruth. I do not want to take anything away from this baby's hatching. It is her time to shine. Hope you like it. IMR, I will cut part of this to send for the video file, thank you card.              <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvI9f6Bi-hM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvI9f6Bi-hM</a>          RWM

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »

The hatching stage is so cute. Congrats, Redwoods!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »

She does look very pretty in pink  :)

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 03:28:06 AM »

She looks gorgeous, RWM!  I forgot how adorable they are when they are hatching!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal