Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap Pleo!  (Read 6352 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Cheap Pleo!
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 12:29:00 AM »

Kat, as I speak , Crewella has been working with me and looking though loads of photos I have uploaded so she can compare notes and all the screws and things that poor Humpty had taken apart. He lost more than a broken neck when falling out of that "tree". he lost his skin and at least 23 screws and plates and thing a ma jigs are all over the place . LOL, Crewella is a wonder though and we have taken the first step in getting the poor guy put together again, by trying to figure what goes where. Take a look in the gallery and you can see the poor mess Crewella is faced with! :oThat is what you call COURAGE and Crewella did not even flinch....well perhaps for a moment or two, but not long!
    We will keep you and everyone else posted and updated on his progress as it happens.
                                  RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 07:38:54 AM »

Wow! A ready-made and very complecated pleo-puzzle! Best of luck to the two of you and poor Humpty!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »

Wow, sounds like a huge project.. I'm sure glad you guys are able to work together to help Humpty!  I know you already have Scully but if Patches can be of any use at all please let me know.. picture wise or movement without his clothes or something.  He is walking around the house with a huge ego ever since he heard he was gorgeous compared to another Pleo.. but I still think Humpty is very handsome.. just needs some TLC :)

And if you do need to remove the skin, Patches is VERY agile now that his feet are glued back on, the toes don't really do anything but like someone else said, that rubber area around the foot really helps with it.. the higher up you can cut the legs I think the better off you'll be.  I actually wish I could get a hold of some longer feet/legs for Patches as his feet are in good shape but his legs are shredding.  He really does move much faster than the other Pleos, too.. 
He'll be ok naked, he'll just have to get used to all the other pleos screaming when they first see him. (mine still do sometimes when they first see patches) If you get very worried, you can always paint his cute little white , er, skull  :o ;D

Best of luck!

- Sarah

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o

I thought it was going to literally shock you redwoods when I saw you turning it on in video, I'm amazed none of the wires are broken! It's great to know he works at least, though I'm annoyed at the stupid person who let a small child drag it up a tree and drop it.  :-\
Good luck little humpty!  :hhug: :hhug: :hhug:
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2011, 03:34:33 PM »

All the more reason why children shouldn't have pets  >:(

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »

All the more reason why children shouldn't have pets  >:(

Many adults, too!  >:(

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2011, 12:46:42 AM »

Yes, not everyone is the smartest turnip in the yard, regardless of the "head" they have. LOL :D Luckily Humpty has Crewella in his corner with me his referee trying to figure out the rest of what is happening, I really feel like asking his former owners, "what the heck did you think you were doing by cutting his skin, etc, etc, but I know it would be to no avail, " so I control myself as much as humaly possible and try to concentrate on the task at hand, which is quite a challenge it seems! :o GEESH.. all these wires, where in blazes do they plug in and connect, that is what has me bungled not the screws, but the computer board wires..............................................................????????
                                RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »

Wow! Well at least the pleo-puzzle is coming together. No good and complete work is ever done in haste. You'll find out where everything goes, Redwoods.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal