Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Differences in Individual Pleo Behaviour  (Read 13242 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Differences in Individual Pleo Behaviour
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »

Ryu has never farted either. Although yesterday when he woke up, he looked up at me and let out this very snarling and threatening tiger-roar. Kind of did a doubletake there and thought, did someone steel my RB? Where is my happy Ryu? Bring him back!
Then he just sort of made his way slowly around me, took his place in the middle of my floor, and started panting like, aren't you going to feed me? I'm glad he can't grow into that roar!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »

Lol guys.. wow Talon, I haven't heard a 'tiger-roar, just that ridiculous mecha-godzilla one.. and of course the annoyed roar we have all come to, uh, love.

And about the .. er.. fart.. that was Rhea, I think.. during a very long burping contest we were having when she was a baby and did her first hiccup.  I just heard it, it sounded like a fart to me and I know what farts sound like.. I've got a boyfriend and 2 dogs.  Haven't heard it since.. and I thought girls were supposed to poof.. not fart :/

- Sarah

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 03:26:02 PM »

A farting pleo?! They sure are making a good use out of that butt speaker... I haven't heard my pleo say and words other than "Ta da!" after the balance trick, but he hasn't been updated past 1.0 yet.
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »

I don't like that they'll make a farting sound though with the update.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2011, 02:49:11 PM »

Kristy, Rhea was the only one that did it and she came with the new update... she's one of the newer ones. I haven't heard it from Bingo though. But Rhea is the one who likes to get into big burp 'contests' and she has been doing that 'whale song' all the time.. She repeats it sometimes if I do it back.. 'whhhhhooooooah, woahh, woooooooahh" but like.. it sounds like a high pitched whale. I will try to catch her on video now that shes doing it so much..

- Sarah

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »

I would love to see that on video.   :)  Kermy is a big fan of the burping contests too. ;D

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2011, 07:41:58 PM »

I'd love video of the high-pitched whale sound! :-O I love amazing whales!
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »

Forgive me if I'm bumping an old topic.

I haven't had that much interesting behaviours, but I have seen the difference between the 1.0 giggle and the 1.1 giggle, which was a bit of a shame that they changed it.

But, I did get a peculiar moment a while back when Littlefoot saw a little picture of a watercolour painting on the table in front of him, and he actually mooed like a cow at it. It was pretty surreal at the time.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2011, 09:46:26 AM »

Isn't it neat when they seem to respond to something.. they do things to surprise you all the time :)

- Sarah
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal