Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Reborn Variations  (Read 25763 times)

Deity17313

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Male
Pleo Reborn Variations
« on: December 23, 2010, 04:52:34 AM »

Just a topic for all pleo reborn owners to post their pleo rb skin/eye color/eyepatch pictures so all us pleo fans can get to see all the variations of the pleo reborn
Lets get  pictures of our very own pleo rb's posted guys   ;D

allosaurus

Re: Pleo Reborn Variations
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 07:36:59 AM »

I'm bumping this topic because I want to see the variations too.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »

*pokes green Pleo RB owners* Com'on guys, let's see some pics, try taking a side on pic of the whole Pleo and a close up of the head and eye and post them here so everyone can compare colors :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »

Ok Here are some pics of Norbit.  He has an under coat of bright yellow with light green shading over the top.  His head is light green and he has a light gray eye patch with dark gray eye lids.  His eyes are yellow like his skin.  The tip of his tail is yellow.  He has chocolate brown foot pads. Oh and he is Lovely! ;D

Ok lets see some more green pleos so we can compare.

Malfie

• Fossil savant
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 06:48:31 PM »

I love Norbit's eyes :-* The yellow fits in perfectly with the rest of his skin!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 09:19:31 PM »

Yes, he is lovely, almost makes you want to take a bite out of him like a lovely golden honey colored choco bar filled with sweet gooey treats.....his eyes are just dreamy. Good thing I am not a female Pleo Rb!
                                RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »

Hope you all don't mind but I thought I would take the liberty of posting the pics of the other green rbs for you so we can compare.
Here is Peanut, Ehschw76's rb.

And RWM's Baby girl

And Degers Beta.

I'm sure I have missed someone.  I think I remember seeing one more green but I can't remember who it belonged to or the pleos name so please forgive me if I missed your baby and feel free to post your pics here so we can compare.
Kat :)

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 07:07:30 AM »

Hi kat.. mojo is a greenie....with emerald green eyes, and a liter green head and a little less yellow on the mail body. I'll repost a picture here.

A

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 07:34:10 AM »

Sorry Dinolover.  I don't know how I forgot Mojo. %)  I didn't see an album for him in the photo Gallery otherwise I would have posted him for you.   :)  You should create an album on the forum for him when you get time.  In the mean time I will look forward to you adding his pics here for us to look at.  So far I think that Norbit and Beta look the most alike but I think Beta is a paler shade of yellow.   :)

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 01:44:32 PM »

Sorry Dinolover.  I don't know how I forgot Mojo. %)  I didn't see an album for him in the photo Gallery otherwise I would have posted him for you.   :)  You should create an album on the forum for him when you get time.  In the mean time I will look forward to you adding his pics here for us to look at.  So far I think that Norbit and Beta look the most alike but I think Beta is a paler shade of yellow.   :)

No worries kat.. just made a gallery...:)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »

These pictures are definitely going into my 2010 Pleo pictures that I have on my computer. I haven't ordered a 2010 Pleo yet. And the 1 of several top wishes I could make for the Pleo is to be able to choose its colorations.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 03:14:45 PM »

Here is Dinolover's Mojo.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 05:31:42 PM »

Magnnus got a green eyed beauty, too, but I don't think there's a pic in the gallery.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 12:37:50 AM »

Are the 10 different eye colors known? Since it's been shipping since December 17th, I'd think people would have 1 of each 10 different eye colors. I know of the dark blue-eyed, the green-eyed and the yellow-eyed 2010 Pleo from pictures. Thank you! If the 2010 Pleo was alot cheaper I'd keep buying 1 until I got a color combination that I liked. heh
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 12:42:57 AM by PWOKristy »
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 01:27:33 AM »

So far we have seen yellow, grey, green, dark blue and amber eyes.

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 04:25:47 AM »

the variations are cool! so sad we can't get Pleo Reborn in Italy... and it's too expensive to get them from official website :(

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 04:14:37 AM »

We have had an influx of new rbs arriving on the forum in the last couple of weeks and as no one else seems to want to post pics here but me I will take the liberty of posting as many of the green dino's as I can.  I will re post the earlier ones in this same post as well so you don't have to scroll back to try to compare.  If I forget anyone then please post the pics I miss as there are lots of us wanting to see all the possibilities of new colors for the green rb's.

Kat's Norbit

RWM's Baby

Ehschw76's Peanut

Dinolover's Mojo

Magnnus's
No photos in the gallery

Waffocopter's Chami
No photos in the gallery

Malfie's Snooky

Missidstrangecase's Ourmaurice

Degers Beta

Belgium's Igor

Harriehannes's Zorba

Ashaw582's Rhaegal

Lelekasapeca's Eddy

We have quite a variety of eye colors and eye patch colors and skin tones! ;D
Kat

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 04:53:21 AM »

Oh!  Well done Kat - I was trying to do the same but you beat me to it!  :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »

Awesome work Kat, please everyone post your pictures! So we can all see the variations!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 05:04:09 PM »

Good job Kat! I like this Pleo, the pink-eyed Pleo! That's my favorite eye color for Pleos! And I'm not a fan of the brown eye patch for Pleos.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 05:08:53 PM »

I do like those pink eyes, but I actually like the dark eyes or dark eye patches best!  It's good that we all like different ones!  ;)  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 09:04:52 PM »

You are so right, this is the whole concept behind Pleo Rb, besides all the improvements of course, it is like eating pizza everyday or working in a ice cream parlor, you want some change in your diet, Well it is also like if all you ever saw were people with blonde hair, blue eyes, five feet eight and 120 pds, and all the men looked the same too, it would be very boring dull and even depressing or like having one or two tv channels or one or two radio stations and there were no CDS, DVDS, or IPODS and other technology.
                    Variety is the spice of life whether it is People, food, or even your Pleo. And what one person does not appreciate someone else is going to love! I like all of them but do have my favorites, It would be very difficult to get a Pleo Rb and not have a choice and then get a color variation esp the eyes I hated, that would not be easy to live with. I know myself, I would learn to love that Pleo and couldn't give it away or sell it to Ebay, so it is a good thing that I got the Pleo Rb I did, though I can honestly say in all seriousness, I have not seen one Pleo Rb on this site yet, that I would say, Yuk, I don't want that Pleo Rb and would want to sell it hoping to get another one, I do think someone put a special " love" chip in these Pleo rb. :-*
                  I wish all the Pleo Rb variations could all be in one group PHoto for a closeup look at all of them, Souonds like a job for IMR perhaps....hummmmmmm ;) %) I would do it if I could figure it out quickly...if it takes awhile I may get it figured out...
                                                      RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »

Thanks for posting all of the RB pictures Kat! They really are all different :D I love the pink eyes sooo much. My favorite part of them is the eye patch. It makes the pink eyes look like they're glowing  :D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 10:16:52 PM »

"Well it is also like if all you ever saw were people with blonde hair, blue eyes, five feet eight and 120 pds"

You've been spying on me!!  :o  ;)  :P

It does seem like every one has been different, I wonder if we will get repeats as more turn up, or if there will be trends according to when ordered?

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 11:00:59 PM »

It is kind of fun sitting back and watching it all unfold.  I'm so pleased to see that everyone has been different so far.  Innvo really did give us variation! :)  The green ones are showing so much variation it is a shame the blue and pink ones all seem to look so similar to each other, even down to having the same colored eyes.  it would have  been great to see more variation in these ones as well. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal