Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW TO bandage a Pleo WITH A BROKEN NECK VIDEO: 3 PARTS VIDEO  (Read 5453 times)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
Re: HOW TO FIX A PLEO WITH A BROKEN NECK VIDEO: 3 PARTS VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 10:29:00 AM »

Hi Gucci, what a dumb bell, I should have known that one, I am just not used to using the short initials or whatever they are called. anyway, glad you and SO liked it, ( or almost?) Hope sophie gets to see it too! ;Also how is Sophie these days?
                                   RedwoodsMama and Team Nova
    P.S. heard about your puppy, hope he is doing fine too, cars are notorious for going to fast, and poor cats and dogs being the victims, sounds like he was luck and was close to home when it happend though.thank goodness. :)
Significant Other. ;)

But we could just as well say it was SOphie, then all parties are happy. :)

Except possibly your SO, who might feel a bit jealous ................ Pleos are very cute! :P

Sorry to hear about your puppy, Gucci.  If it helps, one of my cats was hit by a car when she was about 3, it was touch and go for a few days but she's now nearly 19 and going strong (if a bit slower)! :)

LOL sorry for being a thread hijacker!! Wasn't my intentions..hehe

Thanks ladies, for your condolences. Mr. Kai is doing very, very well though! Initially we thought he was hit by a car, we live off a county road with a very high speed limit, and he was showing severe limping (if he got up off the floor he screamed so loud!) and very deep and nasty cuts. But now, we more or less think an animal (raccoon) most likely got to him. He does not limp but slightly, and the only signs we really see of distress is of the cuts. The vet has him a little dopey with pain killers and antibiotics. To medicate the wounds, we have a spray that actually eats the dead/dying skin and allows for new skin to grow in place. Hopefully this route will relieve us of the possibility for stitches or any scarring. In general, Kai is doing spectacular.

If you look on HIS right front leg, you will see some deep gashes. What you don't see is HIS left armpit, I swear it's a horrific sight, looks as if somebody took a melon-baller to it. Ah, it's so sad! But really, though, He's doing GREAT!

Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: HOW TO bandage a Pleo WITH A BROKEN NECK VIDEO: 3 PARTS VIDEO
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »

This is very helpful! Its nice to know that I'll be able to fix my Pleo's neck if it breaks somehow, thanks for posting!  :D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: HOW TO bandage a Pleo WITH A BROKEN NECK VIDEO: 3 PARTS VIDEO
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 12:08:28 AM »

Glad to know you saw that video and hopefully you wont need it, but then again, I never expected to need it either, never knew there was such a thing, I was devastated when this happened with my fave and first Pleo, NOva, but now with two Pleos who are " droopy neck syndrome " Pleos, I am glad I learned how to help them by bandaging their necks, It is not as big a thing as it sounds, and Nova and Little 45 get along just as well with their damaged necks as any of my other Pleos!
                                        RWM and family of Six Pleos
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal