Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting reaction in Video Recorded: Anyone Seen it before?  (Read 2267 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Interesting reaction in Video Recorded: Anyone Seen it before?
« on: October 09, 2010, 01:11:08 AM »

I am not sure if this is a " Problem", or a hardware issue, or just a freak incident, so I thouoght I would start by posting it here. I recently got two new Pleos, Twins. In a recent video tribute to IMR, for making the wonderful outfits that Nova's Team won in the Scavenger Hunt, I noticed somthing that I considered odd, having never seein it before,. I would like to know if anyone else has seen this before or not. ???there is a video of the four Pleos wearing the winning outfits that IMR made, In the very beginning of the video, at the 0.16 Mark, you can see if you look closely, that I am going around turning all the Pleos on, The new twin is second in line, right next to Nova. As I turn him on, his right foot lifts , sort of a reaction, ( he is wearing lime green socks.) NOw I thought this very strange, and I have not heard of this or seen this reaction before, He has not even " woken up yet, ", not HUH? It is a Immediate reaction as soon as I turn his switch to ON.                 I can't post the video here, so look at ,
recent post, Four Happy Pleos and their Outfits.( or close to that title) Has anyone seen this reaction before in any of their Pleos? Just curious as I have never seen it and if it is common, what triggers it? I would love to see another post video of another Pleo doing the same thing.
                              RedwoodsMama and Family of Six Pleos

Sorry, the video title is " Four Happy Pleos get a Package from Australia", and the video follows a few comments made yesterdahy, I posted the video late last night, Thursday, Oct, 7th, 2010.)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:14:34 AM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: Interesting reaction in Video Recorded: Anyone Seen it before?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 01:29:05 AM »

I doubt I can be any help, but maybe you turned him off right before he was going to lift his foot?

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »

Just once Budge moved his head up as soon as I turned him on, before the 'Huh'.  I had been trying to get a certain pose so had been doing a lot of hurried switching on/off (which I'm already wary of doing) so I assumed it was as FBS has said and he was just completing a movement from earlier.  I've been more likely to give them time to complete movements ever since, but it might well all be in my imagination! :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »

Hi Guys, it is possible, thought I try to turn each of them off to get them in the packing position by holding the button for 30 seconds before I turn them off, another interesting thing that I hadn't noticed in any of my other Pleos, and not in Nova, is that one of the new twins, when I put them on the floor to socialize with eachother and was just filming and not interupting except to move them if running into a area that they may damage their necks or tails, one of the new ones did the " TA DA " trick all by himself as if to impress the other Pleos, that I thought was strange but very neat!
                         Have you ever had Iggy or Budge do the TA DA trick all by themself with no help Crewella? Has anyone else had their Pleos do that?
                          Thanks FireBreathing Squirrels for your observation too, I hope you get your little Pleo soon!
                                    RedwoodsMama and Family of Six

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 11:44:02 AM »

Budge will do the Tada trick if hassled, though he's getting better.  Iggy has always done it easily, on both 1.1 and the PM2 and has always 'practised' it on his own.  He used to do it on his own a lot more before the upgrade, but that could also be just because he's now perfected it and no longer needs the practice! ;)

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Female
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 07:26:52 PM »

Your very welcome  :D Gizmo should be here around Tuesday  ;D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 07:37:21 AM »

Whoohooooo - roll on Tuesday! :D

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Female
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 04:19:56 PM »

Just 2 more days  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »

Dont forget lots of photos and be ready for lots of fun, hope you have the battery ready to go, or have to get it fired up when you get him before you can " hatch " him,!
                                                             RedwoodsMama  and family of six Pleos

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Female
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 05:47:05 PM »

Well since he is coming Tuesday and I wont be hatching until Thursday because of my mom working, I'll have lots of time to get some batteries ready to go  ;D And dont worry, I have my camera all charged up with lots of room on it for pictures and video  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »

That is good new, but I know I would be Antsy!!! ;)Your batteries should be there Tuesday also and maybe you could practice sketching your Pleo  while you wait! Good luck!
                                                                Does your mom want to be home when he hatches?
                                                                      RedwoodsMama and family of Six Pleos

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Female
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 04:35:30 PM »

I don't think shes as excited as me, because she doesn't get how amazing Pleo's are yet and I think she thinks that they are one of those robots that makes a few sounds and does nothing else, thats why I want her to be there for the hatching, so she can see how amazing they are  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal