Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
« »
kaitard & sophie Kai battlewounds goldneck
Kai battlewounds
Click the picture to view full size.
Poor Kai!

Poster information

gucci_boi7782

• Total Items: 206
  • Total Comments: 230
Item Info
PostedSeptember 19, 2010, 10:16:53 AM
Width x Height600x450
Filesize43 KB
FilenameKai battlewounds.jpg
Views4468
Rating
Comments7
BBC embed code
HTML embed code
Direct link
Exif Metadata
View all entries (7)
Exif Metadata
Make: Es.m540
Model: SPH-M540
Orientation: 1: Normal (0 deg)
X-Resolution: 72 dpi
Y-Resolution: 72 dpi
Resolution unit: Inch
Exif version: version 2.2
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending
Pages: [1]

fancyfont

• Total Items: 332
  • Total Comments: 282
Comment #1 - Posted September 19, 2010, 03:21:23 PM
Poor Kai. You can tell he's feeling a little under the weather. Hope he is feeling much better soon!

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Comment #2 - Posted September 19, 2010, 10:09:29 PM
Kai looks like a sweet puppy. Raccoons are notorious for getting the upper hand ( or paw) of dogs and other animals, Cats are pretty smart and no to steer clear of Coons, but dogs are not as smart and just want to go get them . My dog goes crazy when she hears and or smells them. Coons also like most animals have nasty bacteria in their mouths and that is what makes poor Kai feel so poorly. It is a good thing he is in on atibiotics. The good news is that once Kai has tangled with a coon, he probably will steer clear of them from now on.I am sure his wounds will heal nicely as well, and a lilttle scar is just a badge of honor among dogs.Kai is going to be a handsome boy when he grows up! Right now he needs lots of pamperng, TLC, time and some treats to help him forget what he just went through!

Crewella

• Total Items: 389
  • Total Comments: 703
Comment #3 - Posted September 20, 2010, 03:22:34 AM
Awwww - he does look sorry for himself, his brow is all furrowed!  He's a fine looking dog - hope he's back to himself soon!

gucci_boi7782

Comment #4 - Posted September 20, 2010, 07:47:11 AM
I know!! I didn't quite realize how miserable he looked..I've got a few other pics of the little babe in my albums..IDK if there's any of him alone like in this one. I was telling my dear SO that I noticed earlier today that due to this spray, I believe his wounds are starting to heal appropriately. Two vet visits now, and one more on Friday. We think he's gonna be just fine...

Thanks for all your wonderful sympathies, ladies! Please rest assured Mr. Kai is doing pretty good! Will post another pic soon enough!

shadowmice

• Total Items: 62
  • Total Comments: 20
Comment #5 - Posted September 20, 2010, 03:08:39 PM
In our household, we call that furrowed brow their "worry frown".

Poor Kai, hope his medications make him feel much better soon. And hope he's learned to stay away from the wildlife bullies from now on.

Crewella

• Total Items: 389
  • Total Comments: 703
Comment #6 - Posted September 22, 2010, 09:39:09 AM
Talking of wildlife bullies, I was brought up in Vietnam where we had a beautiful boxer dog that got bitten by a huge gecko lizard - right on the muzzle.  He got infected but did recover, and did become a lot more careful about where he dived in nose first!

gucci_boi7782

Comment #7 - Posted September 23, 2010, 06:55:25 AM
Oh my heavens, Crewella! It's fascinating how we disassociate ourselves from the animal kingdom. These animals are predators in nature, yet are fearful of humans, so we pay little attention to them or of their power. When these animals attack against our own, we then realize what they are fully capable of.
SMF Media Gallery 2.0.5 © SMF-Media.com
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal