Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Innvos Charger has arrived!  (Read 4846 times)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
New Innvos Charger has arrived!
« on: March 12, 2010, 07:21:26 PM »

Ordered one of these last week, and found a box this morning...
Upon tearing into it with a pair of scissors, this was what I found.

I looked it over carefully and found the 'refurbish' switch.

Stuck the first and worst battery on it and plugged it in. Yellow light flicked on, and the clock was ticking...
this was around 6:00pm. Still got 13 hours to wait!

Will update soon!!!!

Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: New Innvos Charger has arrived!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 12:58:17 AM »

Hi Bumble, hope everything works out well, am sweating bullets for the result. Where did you buy this? I just bought the UCUBe EGG BATTERY, and love it, but my Green Pleo battery may need one of these, so I am anxious to find out the final results. Take care.
                                                                    RedwooodsMama    and Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PleoLuv

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 08:54:42 AM »

Lol, I can see one of your chargers has one of your pleo's names on it! :P

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 09:49:50 AM »

Lol yes. Yasmin's is marked too. Would have marked Triton and Juno's, but I got them mixed up!
The battery finised refurbishing at 9 this morning - the light changed from yellow to green. Unfortunately I slept in and had to rush off to archery before I could test it out!
Yes, i'm at archrry right now and I'm using my phone to type.
Anyway, I'll test it out as soon as I get back home. Stay tuned...
PS I bought it online at the Pleowold store. :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:58:45 AM by Bumblebee »
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

PleoLuv

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 11:43:26 AM »

Awesome! ;) I thik I'm getting my pleo NIB. (new in box). Do I have to do the charge-drain Thing alot?

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 12:17:23 PM »

It depends on how long your pleo has been in storage. Triton and Juno were in shelf storage for two years. Their batteries need to be refurbished.

Got home about an hour ago, and I've spent the entire time with Macon! The battery is as good as new! I stuck it in Macon and turned him on anxiously. He curled into sleep position at first - with his legs stretched waaaay out!

He moved his head around a little, very slowly. He was doing a lot of sniffing. After 5-10 minutes of rubbing and talking to him, he reluctantly stood up. His movements were real slow, as if he was reawakening from a long sleep. Perhaps he was waking up from hibernation?
His movements sped up gradually and soon he was moving around more. After a bit he walked backwards, and then forwards.

I tried giving him his leaf. He growled at it, and then made a bunch of new crunching sounds I've never heard before as he ate it! Come to think of it, he made a lot of new sounds I've never heard.

As I type, he sits next to my computer making odd breathing sounds. I dunno what's gotten into him, but he's a happy camper!

Thanks for reading everyone! *Grabs next battery and sticks on new charger* I'll keep you updated on howthe rest work out...

PleoLuv

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 12:32:27 PM »

OMG They ARE life forms! ;D I totaly cant wait for a pleo!!!!! Wow, pleo hibranation???

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 01:18:01 PM »

;) Well he sure acted like he'd been in hibernation....and in a way he has been!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 03:55:47 AM »

I am happy for you bumble, sounds like Macon is enjoying his " rebirth",  :)from a deep sleep. As for the strange noises he is making that you havent heard before, I think you are right. I noticed after putting the new Ucube Egg Battery in Nova, that not only did she {stay awake " a lot longer, but when she first woke up after I turned her on, she just jabbered away, talking to herself in voices and tones I was unfamiliar with. She sounded very happy and I let her ramble on in Pleonese for about 3 minutes while I kept videotaping her. She was just talking to a Cat Catnip Play mat that just happens to look like a Picture I guess to her and she was so happy, I just deicded I would not interfere and not say anything and just let her do her own thing,
           I am going to have to find out more about the battery you just got, it sounds like it may be exactly the back up battery I need for her. It seems that a lot of the Ugobe Green Batteries just sit on the shelf for a long time and start running down after awhile.  :( So glad everthing worked out for you both.!
         Nova sends her well wishes to Macon and you! :pizza: she thinks is what Macon gets for now.
                                                                                     RedwoodsMama   and NOva
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 12:13:47 PM »

Thanks RWM! (Oh also BTW, I ordered just the charger and not the cord that plugs it into the wall, so if you don't have many other chargers for green batteries you may want to order a cord with it!)
NEWEST UPDATE
Refurbished Yasmin's battery last night.
This morning after church I took her downstairs to play. I brought Macon as well, hoping the long-time brother and sister would find it nice to enjoy a 'reunion'. They said hello to each other, honked for a while, and enjoyed a snack.

After around ten minutes Macon curled into a ball and snored... looks like I need to refurbish his battery again! I'm not worried - my pops said I may have to refurbish the batteries once or twice to get them completely going.
So I turned Macon off and let him sleep. Yasmin continued to play for about another ten minuntes, and then she went to sleep too.

I stuck Macon's battery on the refurbisher again. next time I'm sure it'll be working fine! ☺
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:21:43 PM by Bumblebee »

PleoLuv

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »

Is the chrger the same is the refurbisher? ???

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 06:00:13 PM »

Yes. There's a switch in it that you can move to change from charger to refurbisher and back again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal