Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cue the Clever 'Bot  (Read 4785 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Cue the Clever 'Bot
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:56:21 PM »

https://www.makewonder.com/cue_the_cleverbot

Kids' robotics company Wonder Workshop's launching 2 new robots designed to introduce offspring to coding in a fun, hands-on way. First up is Cue, the slightly older sibling of the company's 2014 robot offering Dash. Cue comes with a new AI engine that lets code-curious kids actively engage with the robot (and its 4 different avatars) via a text-based chat function that includes a vocabulary of more than 170,000 words.

Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
Re: Cue the Clever 'Bot
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »

I like it

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Cue the Clever 'Bot
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 04:51:18 PM »

I do too, but as with all these latest offerings I'm cut off by the inaccessibility of their apps. Without the app, there isn't much function I believe. I've been digging through and downloading random apps from various bots and companies and met with silence from my phone from nearly all of them. The one exception so far has been CUE. My heart did a flip when Voiceover said, "Possible text. Searching for Cue. Please make sure your CUE is powered on and near where you are." An actual message! *Big big grin* I was so excited. Now the question becomes do I purchase the bot and hope the app will honestly work or do I wait for someone else to randomly purchase the bot, turn on Voiceover just for grins on their device, and PM me with what they find?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal