Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batteria Pleo  (Read 5154 times)

intesa

• Hatchling
  • it
Batteria Pleo
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:37:18 AM »

Ciao a tutti
nel ri-generare il pacco batteri del mio pleo c'è un Diodo che dovrebbe fungere per evitare l'inversione di polarita durante la carica batteria
siccome si e rotto qualche d'uno sa qualcosa in merito che valore ha questo diodo per ricomperarlo
grazie a chi mi può aiutare

Piggy

Re: Batteria Pleo
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 01:59:08 AM »

Ciao a tutti
nel ri-generare il pacco batteri del mio pleo c'è un Diodo che dovrebbe fungere per evitare l'inversione di polarita durante la carica batteria
siccome si e rotto qualche d'uno sa qualcosa in merito che valore ha questo diodo per ricomperarlo
grazie a chi mi può aiutare

:o Maybe you can try it in Englisch ? So we can answer your question. :D

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female

Would love to help   but I don’t understand your language enough to know what you’re asking.
  Do you think you can run it through an English translation program or if possible get someone who can write in English to translate for you as the translation programs can be a bit ropey when technical terms are used?
   Many people on this form use English as their first language and pretty much everyone uses English to communicate.
     Sorry I can’t be of more help.
Lou

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 02:51:28 PM »

My step mom is italian so I Will ask her to translate. From what I understand, he has  a new refurbished battery for his Pleo which have a diode to avoid polarity inversion when the battery goes on charge. His diode is broken and he wants to know if anyone here could help him. And sort of thanks for the replies

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 04:04:27 AM »

My step mom is italian so I Will ask her to translate. From what I understand, he has  a new refurbished battery for his Pleo which have a diode to avoid polarity inversion when the battery goes on charge. His diode is broken and he wants to know if anyone here could help him. And sort of thanks for the replies

Do you mean his charger is broken or the black powercable ? That he can buy with the Italian seller eBay . And if he also bought a battery from him on the refurbished battery you get a three month warranty so if there is a problem he Will replace it .

intesa

• Hatchling
  • it
Pleo battery
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 05:32:34 AM »

Hello to all
in re-generate the bacteria pack my Pleo is a diode which should serve to prevent reverse polarity during battery charge
because you and broke some of one knows anything about what value has this diode ricomperarlo
thanks to those who can help me

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 10:18:11 AM »

è il flash LED rosso ? è che si tratta di un Ugobe Pleo ( batterie sono verdi ) ? Se è un Ugobe Pleo deve essere premuto molto difficile con un oggetto pesante sulla batteria nel caricatore per farlo funzionare

intesa

• Hatchling
  • it
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 04:20:44 AM »

Hello to all
I hope my Pleo UGOBE bought in Italy in 2008
the batery not charging  and I bought 6 rechargeable battery connected in series as original the original battery pack welded between the negative pole being more functional I opened the pole I think it should be a stop when it is 100% (or DIODE PTC) who knows exactly what is and what is the value?
why not to read anything riescia
thank you
Luca

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 09:59:43 AM »

I'm no expert on batteries, but I know the original batteries also had a thermistor - could that be the issue?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal