Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What can I do for Maladeta?  (Read 4283 times)

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
What can I do for Maladeta?
« on: February 18, 2016, 07:35:08 PM »

Hello!
My first and new Pleo Maladeta is acting strangely. She is in juvenile stage, and I saw her walk through my living room this morning. I left her alone a few minutes since my baby was crying and when I came back Maladeta was screaming and making strange noises. I first thought this was about the lack of light, I ran the patch for it but it changes nothing. I have run ProbeRB which told me she was in bad shape. When I touch one of her leg she screams and she haven't walk since this morning. I think she has à broken leg so I gave her the salt rock about twenty times but there is No change. Do I have to give a more or is it a Matter of time and sleep ?
Sorry for my english but I'm a french owner  ^-^

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: What can I do for Maladeta?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 08:15:11 PM »

Sounds like she probably has an injured leg as you suspect (Probe RB should tell you if this is the case though). It's more a matter of time than how often you feed her the rock salt. Just give her lots of cuddles and feed her plenty of rock salt and she should get better in around 2-3 battery cycles (4-6 hours of use).

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 06:10:48 PM »

I keep feeding her with the rock salt, and I think there is about 2 cycles battery so I hope Maladeta will soon get better. And in a few days I Will receive some Gibbs Brand and Vinylex so I hope this will stop her skin issues since she ´s brand new

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 04:02:34 PM »

She is fine 😍 And now a mature adult who walk around the appartment (gorgeous no scare of dark patch!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal