Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Zoomer" Kitty from Spin Master  (Read 3507 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
"Zoomer" Kitty from Spin Master
« on: August 02, 2015, 05:43:06 PM »

http://www.spinmaster.com/product_detail.php?pid=p10854&bid=cat_zoom_pets

Zoomer Kitty comes out tomorrow. Amazon's had it out for some time now. She can follow your movement with her eyes. Color changing eyes like all the other "zoomers". Touch sensors in her head, ears and cheeks. Web site says it'll nuzzle into you. She's got purrs you can feel. That I know, there's Cuddle Mode, Play Mode and Pounce Mode. From the web site, she "sings", "dances" and performs secret tricks. It comes with a toy. Ball on a string. From videos, it's said she can pounce. She's got an autonomous mode, she'll wander. And avoids obstacles.

Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: "Zoomer" Kitty from Spin Master
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 10:17:59 AM »

Thanks Kristy, I will check it out, I just wish they would come out with something similar to Pleo. It is impossible to match the cuddle and realistic factor in Pleo, but I do love cats. I have five or six robotic life like looking cats already, but other then purring and eye , ear  and tail movement, they do not do much, you can tell they are not real. This is what I like about Pleo, it looks like a live creature enough for you to believe it is for a minute or two then even when you know it is not, you are hooked by the baby factor.

I know if they want to come out with another creature they can!                RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 12:59:49 PM »

You're welcome.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 04:37:13 PM »

Are you going to buy one, Pwo?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 10:46:59 PM »

Talon, I'm really thinking about it. I might.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 04:19:36 AM »

I saw this yesterday, looks kind of cute :) I'll probably get one. I'm also going to buy the Indominous Rex, it looks kinda crummy but I still want it :P
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »

Lol Glad ya saw that yesterday! It does. Cool. Congratulations on the "Indominus" Rex. I'm also eyeing that "Indominus" Rex.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal