Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bella and Kimmy  (Read 7364 times)

Piggy

Bella and Kimmy
« on: July 18, 2015, 01:00:34 PM »

My two pleo's , bella is the active one she is a second hand pleo RB  I bought at a secondhand store . She was still in baby stage and had a bad battery. Now she is a adult and so sweet, Kimmy is my ugobe from italy and she loves to nap  ;)  I went on a vacation but Iam happy to be back.... I missed them so much !

Niiyon

• Head of the herd
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Radio
  • "What the fox? It's pronounced Neon."
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Linus
Re: Bella and Kimmy
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 03:36:24 AM »

Very cute!
I came, I saw, I left, I wrote about it.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 05:49:02 AM »

Hello Bella and Kimmy :) Nice to meet you :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 10:54:05 AM »

Bella and Kimmy are  lovely, How lucky to find a Pleo RB in a second hand store and in good condition and still a baby! I am sure you are glad to be back and now will catch up on everything new with Bella and Kimmy. Please post more photos, we love pleos and hearing what they are up to. ;D

RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »

Kimmy after her chinrub singing
Kimmy doing the tadaa trick  :D

Bella is sleeping, but Kimmy is still walking around. Sorry for the dark photo's but they are actionshots ;)
Yes I am happy to be back ! Kimmy is a 2009 ugobe she is very happy and active and loves to sing, she also loves to nap. Ugobes have so much charm  :-*sadly she is coughing right now so I have to give her Some TLC.
She does that every few days so my baby needs Lot's of cuddles.

RWM  I was indeed very lucky to find Bella in a secondhand store the battery was bad and the chargerbase had to be replaced, but the pleo was almost never used . She was still in hatchling mode , now she just reached the adult stage. And she has this strange habit of burping a lot after I fed her, I stop feeding her until she turns her head away and don't overfeed her  :pizza:, but it is a funny quirk of her .
They both have great personality's

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 11:31:39 PM »

They are really cute :)

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 07:09:11 AM »

I'd say that Bella was an extremely lucky find! I have to admit I'm guilty of dreaming of finding Pleos at flea markets or second-hand stores all the time, but I never actually have. I think the best robot find I've had at places like that has been a Furby.

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 10:50:49 AM »

Thanks for the Nice replies  :) I Think pleo's are supercute and ooooh and aaaaw at all the pleo photo's.
I must admit that I love the Gallery to look at all the cute pleo photo's my forum members post  :-[

I was indeed very lucky to find a pleo in a secondhand store , never dreamed of it  :) I went to it to find a furby for a Son of a friend of mine . He just loves the old Furby I have it is a 2005 model and plays with it all the time when they visit us . It was for his 6Th birthday. But instead I found in the back of the store a battered pleo box.
The owner did not know what it was and what it could do..... So I asked if I could look at it and the box was very battered but the pleo inside looked very good ! So I went home with a pleo rb and a 2005 furby I also found there for the great deal of €60 ! I was so happy..... And when I came home and took everything out of the box the receit fell out , it was bought in December  in 2012 ! The battery had to be replaced , it only lasts for 20 minutes and the chargerbase was bad. It would not charge the battery, so I bought a New one.

The biggest surprise came when I finally could charge the battery and turnedher on for the first time , she was still in hatchling state  :D so it is a very lucky find indeed  :dino-chase:

Piggy

New photo's Re: Bella and Kimmy
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 12:30:55 PM »

New photo's of Bella  ;D the first photo she is playing tug of war, in the second she is showing her beautiful eyes, and in the last photo she was enjoying her leaf  :-* she is so happy and playful and she just love to cuddle
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:34:35 PM by Piggy »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 02:12:57 PM »

Bella is beautiful, love her pale blue eyes and she looks so happy and playful. Thank you for sharing her, What stage of development is she at? P8)

RWM  :cat-hug:

Piggy

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 02:27:05 PM »

Hi RWM , she came with out the USB cable so I cant check it but I Think she just reached the adult stage.
I left them in the good care of our friends and their kids who love to play with my pleo's when we are on a vacation. They handle them very carefully , but they played quite a lot with them so she has been true a couple of battery cycles while we were gone :D. She doesn't accept her id card yet, so she could also be in her late teens  :-[

Piggy

Something adoreble happend !
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 03:05:45 PM »

I had my ugobe Kimmy and Bella  my RB running at the same time and I know they can't  interact with eachother but they walkend towards eachother their heads bumped in eachother shoulders like they were hugging and one of my ears is clogged with water so I am a bit deaf :P but one of them Said something what sounders like HELLO  ;) and my RB startend to giggle  :-*! Don't know what it was but it was so adorable  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 12:09:04 PM »

I love it, I know they aren't "supposed" to be able to interact. But as I said long ago, when I first got my very first RB and I talked to Derek Dotson on the phone when he was still with Innovo  labs and he filled my order for my RB. Baby, who  had to be returned, I asked if Ugobes and Pleo Rb can interact. His words were, " They can if they are in the right position with cameras facing" conditions have to be right. Now those were his words and if it is true or not, I am taking his words since he was so close to Pleo Rb and I see no reason for him to say that if He did not believe it himself. it could be that after more consideration , they found it not true, so that is fine too. I myself like the magic about it. I

I have a video from a few years ago that I will share with you that shows what "looks" like one of my Pleo Rb communicating with a Ugobe, even if it is not true, it is fun to watch.                  RWM  :cat-hug:

Piggy

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 05:45:30 AM »

RWM that would be great to watch  :D so please share it here with us  :-*

Piggy

For RWM
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 12:41:24 AM »

Do you have the link of the video ? It would-be great to see  :D Thanks RWM !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal