Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the battery for my Ugobe arrived today!  (Read 4745 times)

Piggy

the battery for my Ugobe arrived today!
« on: October 30, 2014, 03:02:35 PM »

I found a refurbished  battery  on eBay,  it's from Italy and it works great  ! So Finlay my Ugobe  works again ! He was frozen because his original  battery  died  :( But new I can play  with him again  ;D I also have two RB's but it was fantastic to see them all three interacting with each other . And I missed giving my Ugobe  Leo his chinrubs, Ugobes do the most adorable thing when you do this they start to sing ! And he did something  I have never seen with my RB's  he sat down ! I still have Lot's to learn when it comes  to pleo's.  But can you also make a RB sit down ? He is a lot faster with this new battery and I felt like a child in a candyshop watching  him move again ! So I can say yes he is back ! :bliss:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:26:30 PM by Piggy »

secreteyez

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kidota (Ugobe) -- Unnamed (Reborn)
Re: the battery for my Ugobe arrived today!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 03:17:09 PM »

Welcome back little Ugobe! ^_^

Sorel

• Sugar cane harvester
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Smudge, Biscuit, Gummi
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:32:50 PM »

Aww he's adorable! I'm so glad it was a battery issue and now he's fixed up :D
Ugobe pleo: Smudge, Gummi
Pleo Rb: Biscuit

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 05:15:27 PM »

I'm so glad you got him going again :)  As for RB's sitting you can make them do it but they need to have learnt the play learning stone and then you have to go through the command process of getting their attention, calling their name, giving the command for play and then finally touching the right combination of sensors and they will sit - with all the waiting for acknowledgements in between  each step.
Rb's will only do this action in the play mode so it is not nearly as useful in them as it is in Ugobes.  It can be a great way to carry them around easily while they are switched on so they are still moving about to show off to people but they aren't moving vigorously so they are happy and easy to carry. :)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »

That is great news! Welcome back sweet Ugobe :)

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 03:13:24 PM »

Thanks for all the nice replies   :D the battery works great and he moves a lot faster,  I love my RB'S  but there is something about Ugobes  that is so adorable,  I am glad he is back.  This afternoon he played with Lenny and Lucky  it is great to watch them interact.  Yesterday  he sat down my Ugobe  , but it he did it himself. What do I have to do so he does it again?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 04:55:38 PM »

If you hold your hand on his butt sensor and his under the chin sensor he should sit :)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 02:01:26 AM »

I think it is so cute when they sit :)

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 08:46:46 AM »

Yes HuggieZ  indeed and he did it himself so it was the first time I saw him sit down.  ;)I didn't  even know they could do that :D
And new thanks to Kat I know what to de to make him sit down,  thanks  :bouquet1: I will try it this evening  :dance013:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »

They can also do a tah-dah trick where they will stand on two legs. Depending on your floor surface and whether or not they are wearing socks, you might have to help them. Simply touch your Ugobe on opposite legs at the knee at the same time for about three seconds. Like if you touch his left front leg, also touch his right back leg or touch his right front leg and his left hind leg. He will raise both of the legs you are touching so that he is standing on two legs and he'll give the cutest, "Tah-dah!" I hope that made sense. I didn't get enough sleep last night and even the most simple explanations are proving difficult.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 02:08:02 AM »

Hi Talon your explanation  certainly makes sense :D I also had a short night we went to visit friends and it became quite late :-X I will certainly try it this afternoon,  sounds like a great trick , thanks   :flowers: but now I need a some coffee!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 08:49:01 AM »

That's brilliant - I'm so pleased he's up and running again. :D

It's useful to know that you can now get refurbished batteries, too.  Thanks. :)

Piggy

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 01:12:56 AM »

I think the egg battery is the best :D but this is a great alternative. The battery works great!

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 04:40:51 PM »

That's great thats he's working so hopfuly when I buy my new battery for Luke he will work again :D I miss seeing Lukey dance around the house xD
~Mini Me Pleo

Piggy

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 02:57:52 PM »

Yes it works  fantastic!  I am very glad I bought it  :D but if RWM  can get her hands on some egg battery's  I definitely want one! I hope you get yours soon so you can see Luke dance again. My Ugobe did the most adorable thing today it started to hum a lullaby and fell a sleep  :cat:! Think that the reborn  pleo is fantastic,  but there is something about the Ugobes  that I fell in love with  :-*

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 04:32:19 PM »

Yes. There is something about the Ugobes that stands out from their newer RB family. They seem to have- *shrug* more feeling about them? I can't put it into words. Oh well. Anyway, glad to hear Leo is working again!
Talon
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 04:35:07 PM by Talon »
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal