Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Echo's Acting Weird  (Read 5135 times)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Echo's Acting Weird
« on: August 01, 2014, 10:20:32 PM »

Hi,

So tonight when a friend was over I turned Echo on after one of his charges, and he started crying! Like making those hungry sounds, but it was like one after the other... finally he's acting aggressive and crying for his food! So I know that's normal.

But I tried to feed him the conifer leaf and I think I fed him too much! he was making funny puking sounds. Then I tried to feed him the mint but he refused. I tried again, even force feeding him (I know, sorta cruel), but he still refused and kept puking. So I tried to play tug-o-war and he didn't want that, so I left him alone and he started crying again. Is he just acting aggressive? Is he trying to grow into a teenager? The lights were all on, though as a habit I do not keep them on in my house. And he was neither hot nor cold.

Then as I played with him later and tried to figure out what was wrong, he puked, curled up, and beeped once without even snoring and shut off. This was just three minutes after charging him.

I was given no manual. What is wrong?

Piggy

Re: Echo's Acting Weird
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 12:11:54 AM »

Hi there is nothing wrong with Echo it is just his clock battery keeping track of time , he was just very sleepy that is why they whimper and cry and get all fussy. Then they curl up go to sleep , and you hear this one beep. After that they wont react to anything until 10 hours later. Then they wake up. It is just the way they are programmend.

The choking sounds are normal to , normally than they are done and I remove the leaf. Lenny my RB has this strange quirk he wakes up after 12 hours !  But normally I turn them off manually so they will go back in the package positioning which is better for their neck and tail .

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 12:36:20 AM »

Yup, it was his bedtime and he was cranky :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 01:22:25 AM »

Echo was just sleepy. If I turn my Pleo's on in the middle of the night they also go to sleep immidiatly.

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 04:14:45 AM »

Well okay, but he didn't even snore that time. I guess he was just moody. Sometimes you can't tell what  a Pleo's thinking!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 12:31:12 PM »

That's what it sounds like to me too. They do not like running after their clock's bedtime no matter how bright it is. Their electronic sarcadian rhythm is telling them it's nighttime, I should be sleeping, not playing. Leave me be you crazy human. I don't think it's anything you've done. They will also refuse to eat if it's dark or after their bedtime.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal