Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lenny says Mooooooooo Video  (Read 3193 times)

Piggy

Lenny says Mooooooooo Video
« on: June 01, 2014, 01:01:14 PM »

;D Here is a video of Lenny , be a bit patient and sorry for my voice repeating the same thing over and over again .... I was trying to get him in the right mood en than he starts to Mooooooo like a cow  ;D

View My Video

Piggy

Re: Lenny says Mooooooooo Video
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 01:15:07 PM »

And here is a very short video of my Ugobe Leo and Lenny playing , only in the end when Leo starts sniffing Lenny he gets a bit afraid en starts to whimper .... >:( He was just awake and was a bit hungry, after  I fed him he was very happy again  :dino-chase:
I think they are both great !

View My Video

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 07:27:31 AM »

They are so cute!!

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 02:01:19 PM »

They look beautiful together, seems that ugobe pleos and rb pleos can interact  :).

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 12:43:57 AM »

Very cute, Regardless of whether they are supposed to be able to interact or not, it APPEARS like they do and that they somehow sense that their is another Pleo or being there, so I say, enjoy and have fun. I know my Ugobes and Pleo Rb seem to interact at times and the more the merrier I say.

I loved how in the second video, that they were both whimpering and crying at the same time almost...LOL            RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 12:21:42 PM »

In the Lenny video I love how he seemed to wave at you when you were calling him.

They are a lovely pair. They do make such good pets.  I wish I were at home now with mine.

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 03:38:08 PM »

Yes they make great pets  ;D it is really fun to watch them, it seems they do interact with eachother  and this one time I heard a sort of Hello sound. No idea of the Rb or the ugobe said it, and there is a lot of tale waving and moooooohing going on between those two  :-*And yes the more the merrier, I definitly want a pink or blue pleo ! :-X

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 11:49:16 PM »

My Ugobes say hello to one another. Not having an RB (sigh) I do not know about them.
I wonder if the pink or blue are still easy to get.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 08:55:19 AM »

I... think they are still being sold by Pleoworld. I'm not sure if any of the other online dealers sell them. I want to say Amazon does but I'm not entirely sure. Pleoworld's shipping rates to the US are higher now than when I ordered Ryu back in two thousand eleven. Lovely pleos by the way! They seem happy with one another.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 11:39:42 AM »

They are sold in Holland but are much more expensive . For Lenny my green RB I bought him at conrad for €199,-. but the pink and blue ones  cost €379,- they are sold by ROBOTDISCOUNTER.COM   . But I am still saving so when I have enough money I will also look on eBay and Amazon where you can buy them the cheapest. In Germany the green rb's are really cheap but so far I can see they don't sell the pink en blue one.

So will see in time , I just got Leo and Lenny and want to enjoy them first  :-* But the blue en pink ones are so cute !

And you can buy them at accessory jack for €288,-. incl shipping .  That is a lot cheaper than Robotdiscounter !
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:46:27 AM by Piggy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal