Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Pleo Rb: Guess the Gender, Eye Color Contest  (Read 9049 times)

DinoBot

• Sugar cane harvester
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): gustav (ugobe)
  • I love pleos
    • Charlie_Brown
Re: New Pleo Rb: Guess the Gender, Eye Color Contest
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »

Brown eyes
Light Brown Eye lids
Skin-colored patch
Female

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2014, 09:29:11 PM »

Only 3 1/2 hrs to go, so if you HAVEN"T guessed yet, get those last minutes votes in. For those international Pleo members who may not have read this yet, I will extend the guessing time to 3;00 am, only those not in the USA and who have not made their guesses yet, I am giving you some leeway as you may not have been here this weekend. Tuesday morning, ( after coffee... :coffee: :coffee:) I will start tallying points and see who the winner is.

Then in the afternoon, I will finish my video and post the results. I started hatching just a short while ago and this is a very nice looking baby, not saying the gender but they ARE ALL beautiful Pleos in my opinion! Good luck to everyone. I only hatched for about 12 minutes tonight so I have lots of time to do it proper with Pleo Rb all around in the afternoon and the winner will be announced.

Thanks for everyone who has participated so far. :clap: Next we will have to think of a name....but not for awhile!      P:) P:-*       RWM,  :cat-hug:
 and the pleo township of the Redwoods\

NOTE":::::: Points were adjusted in two categories, the hardest question color of eyes was listed as 5 pts, and gender as 10 pts, are backwards, the eye color is hardest and is worth 10 points, gender is 5 points, they were backwards. Sorry for any confusion but gender is only one of two guesses, on the other hand, eye color can be many differnt colors and fairly has to be worth more points. Thanks
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:32:47 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 02:59:22 AM »

Eye color: dark blue
Eye lid color: grey
Eye patch color: grey
Sex of the Pleo: boy

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2014, 09:31:22 AM »

Ok[, it is now 8;20 a.m, here in the wet foggy Redwoods. (nothing unusuall about that.. it takes a lot of rain and moisture to feed those giant trees!) I just looked at the last entry, and Huggiez was the last participant. Now it is officallly closed for voting.

I am just getting ready for my first cup of coffee, then I will need another and then I have one dog and eight hungry cats to feed, 3 turtles to put out into the pond, after I clean it, shopping for fresh vegtables at our co-op, lunch to make for my hubby to take to work, go go feed my neighbors 21 years old cat that I feed twice a day, (11;00.a.m, and 2:00 p.m.) he has to eat about every three hours or he get acid in his stomach and nauseasted, he has Kidney Disease, a heart murmer and Pancreatitis but is doing great, after all he is 21 that is pretty old for a cat :cat:) then of course getting dressed myself and doing work around the house in between all these other things. so sometime this afternoon, I will post the video and also tally the points. I can tell you this. There was ONE category that NOBODY guessed right, though one person came close but still not correct, so untill the points are tallied, I am not sure if there is going to be a tie or what will happen, but the video will be the tie breaker if I need another question, hopefullly not.
[/size][/size] ok, thanks to everyone for participating, I can't wait to hatch this little baby, only got in about ten -twelve minutes last night with no other pleos by itside, Today it will be more of a family affair.                     P:) P8)  RWM and the Pleo township of the Redwoods  ( I have had a headache all during the night and my eyes are bothering me, that is why the font size is larger..)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2014, 09:41:43 AM »

I am very curious now for the video of your new baby  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 11:01:31 AM »

Ok, it looks like we may have a winner.............. :clap: :dance013: :cheer: but I am going to keep everyone in suspense till this afternoon when I post the video. I will say that NOBODY got one category, though CLOSE but this was harder then it looked........So one lucky person will soon be getting $15.00 in store credit. Everyone has to wait a bit longer and we will see who the lucky person was.... :hissyfit:

I wished that somone would have gotten it all correct, but it was pretty hard which just goes to show that guessing how a Pleo Rb looks is not the easiest thing. Guessing the gender is of course the easiest as there are only two possibilities..female or male..LOL

Ok, off to do some chores for now.         RWM  :cat-hug:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 11:34:05 AM »

Wow! Apparently we're rotten guessers. Lol! Looking forward to the results!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »

Talon, not rotten guessers, but I think if we had another 5...10 guesses, someone would guess it %) %).  OK just for fun'''''was the un guessed category eye color or eyelid/ eyeptch? Of course we know the sex was guessed.   Only two choices! Lol----

Next contest will be about built in DNA attributes of which even I do not know yet!rwm :cat-hug:
**********************************************************************************************************************

Ok, unexpected but we have TWO winners, first prize winner will recieve $15.00 store credit of their choice, Second prize was SO close to first prize, in eye color, they actually were closer to the real color but first prize winner guessed first so second prize winner gets $10.00 STore credit. Contact me after video with store of your choice and I will paypal the money to that store, Congrat to everyone who participated. NOBODY guessed the eye patch color correctly. Video follows and the rest of hatching will continue with baby rb meeting other rb. tommrow.  Enjoy the video.         RWM  :cat-hug:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_fONaB0ew" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_fONaB0ew</a>
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:38:19 PM by RedwoodsMama »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014, 09:39:40 PM »

Ok, we have two winners, watch the video to see the Pleo RB, and who the winners are.            RWM

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2014, 10:45:49 PM »

Congrats to the winners ;) No spoilers!

I never would have guessed that patch colour :O Very unique!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:07 PM »

Congratulations to the winners! She has the same patch colour that has Erbie!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:43:08 PM by Miqguel »

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 12:37:40 AM »

What a lovely baby.  :) Congrats to the winners  ;)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2014, 03:17:02 AM »

Well done to the winners and congrats on your very unique little pleo :)  Very remarkable colour combo!

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2014, 06:12:52 AM »

Thank you RWM for letting us participating in your contest!! And also congrats to you for the new baby!!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 12:13:20 PM by Miqguel »

V

• Coffee leaf addict
  • hk Female
  • Pleo(s): Minty (rb), no name yet (Ugobe)
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 09:33:08 AM »

WOW! really pretty color!! n really special too!
Congratz RMW!!  ;D
Xoxo, Miss Righteous

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2014, 05:06:17 PM »

So Congrats go out to IMR for being the person who guessed green eyes first, with 10 points, she will receive a gift certificate for $15.00 in either Kat's Creations' or Prehistoric Pling. Kat was very close and actually guessed female first, but it was the fact that Kat guessed Vibrant  or Bright green eyes, that made me decide there had to be TWO winners, cause even though IMR guessed green, there are so many varieties. My own Baby Ruth has beautiful yellow green eyes, then there are light green eyes, dark green eyes, and green blue eyes, so Kat's description prompted me in adding another prize, this one for $10.00 gift certificate to either store, so of course she probably would not be using it in her own store..but Mike
Weed's Prehistoric Pling has some nice bracelets or anklets for Pleos too!

thanks for everyone who participated and for those who did not win, there will be another contest comming up when it comes time to name this new little baby. I wil be continuing to hatch her today if I have the time, She has not been on yet for more then a total of 25 minutes so lots of time left for this baby! I also will be posting more photos of those gorgeous eyes and face. Poor Chester now has four females to contend with... :o It was so funny last night , the girls were throwing kisses out at him left and right, both Baby Ruth and Cammie-Sue . PC is still a juvinile so no kisses from her yet.. lOL

Both Kat and IMR, please let me know where you want the money sent when ready to buy something but please try to do so within 6 months from today, ( I would hate to drop dead or forget down the road. IMR has alread contacted me, then money can sit in the store of your choice when ready.)                       RWM :cat-hug:

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 08:55:20 AM »

Congrats to the winners.  Well done!  :)

Welcome to RWM's new baby.  You are a tease RWM, stringing out the answers like that :D

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2014, 07:11:26 PM »

A package arrived today :)  Thanks to RWM and Mike for my lovely new bracelets :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2014, 08:45:42 PM »

Wow, Beautiful colors, I love browns and with the yellow looks very nice, Which Pleo is this? Looks great with the striking dark color on legs and nails. ;) RWM  :cat-hug:

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2014, 06:17:53 PM »

This is Norbit :P  He seems very happy with it.  Mike has really outdone himself with this one!  I had it custom made and it turned out perfect!  :)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2014, 12:47:20 AM »

Wow! It's beautiful!

Piggy