Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teksta/Tekno T-Rex and Kitty, 2014  (Read 3038 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Teksta/Tekno T-Rex and Kitty, 2014
« on: March 28, 2014, 08:29:14 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVWahs7IfuU

Coming some time this year from Teksta/Tekno there's gonna be a T-Rex and Kitty from them. The T-Rex is too kiddy for me. There's not too many videos of it on You Tube. The T-Rex has a wobble walking way to it. Comes with a bone toy. When it chomps its bone a bit falls off of 1 end and it burps/spits out the bone after. The kitty has an active mouse "accessory". And no videos of the Kitty in action. There are pictures of it if ya Google search for it.

Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Teksta/Tekno T-Rex and Kitty, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »

I've heard about a Teksta the dog. He sounds a little interesting. Supposedly you can control him with your hands and an app on your iPhone. He might be worth checking out too. I can't remember what company makes him though.

Edited right after viewing the video. Oops. Duh! Sorry you guys. Teksta makes Teksta the Dog too. Sorry. I should watch before I post.

Talon
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 09:25:28 AM by Talon »
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 07:23:25 PM »

As much as I tried, I could not find anything on the Cat or kitty Tekstra for 2014. I have an old one along with La Mouse, but not the dog. I would love to see what the cat can do, but could not find any video or news. If anyone else finds a video or news for it, please post the link, cause my eyes are worn out looking.               RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »

Thanks Kristy, I could not find it anywhere It is similiar it seems to the original Techno kitty except for the upgrade in color and perhaps some other functions, will have to wait and see.                   Thanks for posting the link, it is appreciated!
                           RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal