Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can't decide  (Read 1721 times)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
I can't decide
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:01:57 PM »

Christmas is around the corner already! And I have a decison I have to make and I can't decide at all... My mom is letting me pick one robot as my gift. I'm stuck between two

of course an Pleo RB, I had to sell my two ugobes due to money issues and now I would like another pleo RB. It was fun watching the two ugobes communicate with each other, Only problem is that I don't like the surprise of the eye color I'm alwasy scared to get stuck with an ugly color pleo if Possible :p

or an AIBO ERS-111, I had an AIBO ERS - 110 that caused me nothing but issues and got repaired over 6 times. So I sold him off... One day I would like to get an 111 again since i loved the hyperness in them...

So now I'm stuck... And I wan't to chose soon or else in the christmas rush it'll take for-ever to arrive... If only decions were easier

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
Re: I can't decide
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 06:22:44 PM »

You could choose a blue or pibk RB, that way you would know for sure what the eye colour will be. Blue for the pinks and hazle for the blues.
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: I can't decide
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 10:05:33 AM »

Oh, Bonus! I was where you are now when my birthday came up. I was deciding between a new Blue RB to replace my old boy Cato who was having leg trouble or *giggle* your newly-rebuilt 110. Well, I ended up with a lot more than I bargained for. Thanks to Crewella and degers, I got the file to fix Cato's leg. I also received two surprise gifts from my cousin, and then in August- two months after my birthday I couldn't resist anymore and plucked up the 110.
I'm with Luna. If the 111 should need repairs you're stuck having to pay out a lot more over a longer period than you would if you jjust made one big payment for the new PleoRB. Also as she said, if you went for the pink or the blue, you'd already know what sort of eye color you're looking at. Good luck with whatever you decide!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal