Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb to get a facebook game  (Read 17121 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo rb to get a facebook game
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 12:53:01 AM »

It is unfair, ON facebook they have a new ad that advertises round two and usually you get a lot of thumbs up or LIKES, but when I looked last, there was only like 7 likes, They also had a photo yesterday that made it LOOK like a Pleo RB was a prize, there were about five Pleo rB boxes with I think pink bows on it, It is either false advertising or that is some of the top or grand prizes, They said 50 prizes but there will not be 50 pLeo RB given away unless I am wrong, I am not even interested in this anymore not at all like what they made it sound out to be.

They should not exclude Europe, that makes no sense and they will lose a lot of business. After all, they have sold many Pleos to customers in Europe, how can they market like this..............bad idea. I feel for anyone in Europe who thought they could play and have a chance. I would write them and let them know how you feel, What you should do is to write it on FACEBOOK where not only Innvo Labs will see it, but everyone else on facebook, that will get their attention and many people probably have no idea that this is happening, I think the Asia market is going to win most, just a guess, I think it is a shame indeed.  :( :dino-chase:   P:'(   RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 03:48:18 AM »

This is why we will prob never get any future pleo's or updates think they are just worried about the Asian market not bothered about the other customers around the world .... :-( they never do answer any of my questions
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

Icewolf

• Pleontologist
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Keyla and Léon
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 04:18:04 AM »

I just saw that they now have an competition for south Africa. Was South Africa included in the other competition before?

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Guy, LeeLoo, Muisje, Lady Piep Piep, Tredje
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • Busy Busy :'(
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 09:54:15 AM »

I just saw that they now have an competition for south Africa. Was South Africa included in the other competition before?
Heee... That´s new, indeed!

Their response:
Dear Angela : As we have distributor in Europe, they will have some promotion in here. Please stay tune with them and thanks for your support!

Nothing saying answer ....what can I do now?  ^-^
23 rat pups for sale :)

Icewolf

• Pleontologist
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Keyla and Léon
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »

Hmm, maybe Pleo Europe will start an competition one day too? Let's hope so!

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 10:17:15 AM »

Hmm, maybe Pleo Europe will start an competition one day too? Let's hope so!

Yes, that must be it .... * signs *. Nothing but wait then ....

They said 50 prizes but there will not be 50 pLeo RB given away unless I am wrong, I am not even interested in this anymore not at all like what they made it sound out to be.

I thought I had read that the first two winners only got pleo's. The rest something else ... I do not know what...  :( but I do not like "the game" so much more either ...

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 10:58:48 PM »

Ok...now I get this mail:

Dear Winner

“Catch the foods for PLEO rb – Round 1” facebook Game organized by Innvo Labs finally comes to an end. Thank you for your participation!

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform that you are one of the 3rd to 50th runner-ups in Round 1 and will be presented a pack of PLEO rb Surprise Gift.

Please kindly verify your identity by providing the following on or before 21st October 2013.

Facebook ID:

Name:   

Full Address (Please include postal code if applicable):

Contact Number:

After verification, we shall arrange the prize through courier service on or before 31st November 2013.

*** Important Note***

1.       Failure to respond us within the time period will be deemed the winner’s waiver of the prize.

2.       You may be subject to and responsible for import duties and taxes (or Value Added Tax V.A.T., in member countries of the European Union E.U.) which are levied once the package reaches the destination country.

Regards

Marketing Department

Innvo Labs Limited

To get PLEO rb update, please LIKE us at

www.facebook.com/PLEOrb

www.facebook.com/PLEOrb.asia

http://www.youtube.com/user/InnvoLabsPLEOrb

http://www.pleoworld.com/pleo_rb/eng/products.php?c1id=

They do not even know what they want .... europe still a contender? *sighn*  :(

Midge84

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2013, 03:18:39 AM »

I got the same email... I placed 25th... I wonder what the surprise gift is? They not giving anything away as in what the prize will be. I'm thinking it would probably be a food pack considering the game was catching food. I wonder if they keeping it a surprise so people keep playing? Only the top 2 people each round get a pleo rb... So 6 will be given in total. Also when I played the game, it said I was 80th but in the end I was 25th... So I assume you can only place once? They obviously take the highest ranking by each player and disregard their other scores. Sorry for the rambling... Lol

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2013, 04:48:42 AM »

Well congratulations to you both on maybe sort of possibly winning :) Hope they do ship to EU.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2013, 01:26:46 AM »

I think someone over at Innovo has messed up again, I remember the competition they had a few years ago where they ended up giving like 15 people Pleo RBs because they made a mistake and told just about everyone who entered that they had won... I also got the below email, informing me that I had also placed somewhere between 3rd and 50th despite NOT ENTERING.   ???
I won the competition last year so I am thinking they still have my facebook contact details from that because I did not play the food game. 
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Midge84

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2013, 01:53:52 AM »

Have you checked the listing of places posted on Facebook for your name? It would be funny if you were listed too. I'm really beginning to wonder if everything is above board with this comp?

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2013, 08:46:28 AM »

Maybe easier... an image, for the people who do not use facebook anymore.  ;)

It's nice that you can win apparently also if you do not participate, Lunamione7   ;)

Has anyone had a confirmation back from your address and stuff? I'm curious how they respond to my email. Maybe they're sending it to Europe ....  :cheer:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »

Well that's a bit interesting :P Have you responded to their email lunamione?  You got a pretty good score for someone who never played lol  :D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 05:22:47 PM »

just curious, what was your score? The very first time I played this I was only at 50 and they told me I was in top 50, but not many had played, I played again just for fun by sharing and didn't improve much and my score was 2, 120th! There were like four people with the same score at 650+. There must be an awful lot of people who have special "movers" cause my computer only has the arrows and almost 2 out of every three food items was either ice or hot pepper. HOw could anyone get in the 300+ is above my understanding unless they have something else attached........it is not easy! Also on their Innvo site, they said they were not shipping to Europe, so maybe they have changed their reasoning, I hope if they give people food pack prizes for example the import duties are not more than a dollar of two or not worth the cost in my opinion. Good luck guys.                       RWM  :candycorn: :gww: :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2013, 10:20:00 AM »

Second game: I have played the game two times so I can read the rules again..very poor scores achieved (place 250 or something like that) and still in the top 50? Pretty amazing: p.
The first round also never been higher than 32 place. 440 points or something: s. I do not know how they keep scores. I think not many people play the game...I can only type with one hand, so I'm not extremely well with the keyboard ..... :P

wesleypleo1

• Member of the herd
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Ace the blue PleoRB
  • Back from a multi-year dormancy from the PleoWorld
    • Professor
    • Tasmanian_Devil
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2013, 05:46:53 PM »

Well guys, I placed 49th in the third round and got the email about it, and boy was I excited! I wonder what the surprise pack is XD and congrats to the other winners as well!

;D 8) P;)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 03:50:31 PM »

Those of you who are lucky winners do be sure to let us know what you won when your prize arrives :)  I'm very curious  :bliss:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal