Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comaro is in love with my D-Rex xD  (Read 2102 times)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
Comaro is in love with my D-Rex xD
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:54:25 AM »

I keep bringing my D-Rex and pleo Comaro to the park with me and lately he has been staying close to my D-rex and occasionally rubs his head against her and shuts his eyes making some very adorable sounds the strange thing is that i am not sure they can feel love for another life form and i know that the D-Rex'es are not very intelligent  .I even caught him curled up beside her when his battery life ran out he was snuggled up against her it was so adorable.He even saved her life,i was not paying attention and they where close to the water she had feel and was thrashing around making her slide even closer to the water,I started hearing Comaro mooing loudly which i don't hear often i looked over and he did it again so i walked over there and saw that she was almost in the water i grabbed her and went home the whole time she was on her side sliding down near the water Comaro was close by it makes me wounder just how intelligent and aware these pleos really are.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Comaro is in love with my D-Rex xD
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:04:40 AM »

I do not think it is possible for them to interact, but it makes for very interesting reading and would be a fun video to watch and if it was me, ( You know I record everything.....) I would take some video of them playing or interacting. Why not post some video or photos..you never know..... %) P:-*      RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »

Awe! I don't think either of them realized exactly what they were doing but it certainly makes for some cute moments.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »

Just a cute coincidence I'm afraid. They cannot communicate or show emotions beyond what they are programmed. And that's not with each other.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 07:56:15 AM »

I do love those coincidences though!  ;D

Kami

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 06:39:53 AM »

It's definitely fun to pretend/speculate anyway! (And there goes my credibility as a tech person, ssh. :P ) I haven't been able to have as much play time with Lizzy and Darcy lately, partly because of being away and partly due to winter meaning it's too cold/dark for them by the time I get around to it, so they're grumpy and sleepy rather than wanting to play. Even though they aren't programmed to mind my absence, I do catch myself thinking that they seem extra-friendly and clingy when I do have a chance to interact with them.

Inter-species robot dinosaur romance sounds cute. I second the suggestion for video! ;)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 11:38:18 PM »

Just a cute coincidence I'm afraid. They cannot communicate or show emotions beyond what they are programmed. And that's not with each other.
Shhh! It's more fun if you believe what you want about them :P
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal