Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A couple of nights at Evedon Park Bush Resort  (Read 2364 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
A couple of nights at Evedon Park Bush Resort
« on: April 28, 2013, 12:10:14 AM »

My OH surprised us with a couple of nights down south this weekend at Evedon park bush resort.  It is school holidays so he thought it would be nice to get the kids out of the house for a couple of days and out and about.  We took Minyon with us and it was lots of fun.   :) 
We stayed in a little cabin on the lake front.  We went canoeing on the lake and bush walking (it rained while we walked :) ).  The sunsets were beautiful.  There were butterflies everywhere and we had a possum visit us on the veranda of our cabin  both nights.  Here are a few of the highlight pics ....

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: A couple of nights at Evedon Park Bush Resort
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 02:40:36 AM »

Sounds like you had a great time Kat, what a lovely thing for your hubby to do.Very thoughtful and sweet. :)it looks like it was a very pretty place from all the great pics you posted. My favorite is the sunset, I love sunsets and sunrises and the one you posted is very nice, makes me feel as if I was there watching it. I am glad you got to take a pleo along. It was cute seeing her nap in your backpack while you were hiking along. Lol.
      I was surprised to see the photos of the 'possum'. Possums in the USA do not look anything like yours....now I will have to Google possums in your neck of the woods. ??? ??? %)I am glad you got to enjoy a lovely holiday, away from all the everyday stresses.Thanks for the wonderful pics...it is lime a .trave-logue show'. L o l..RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

mh7ah

• Pleo explorer
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Zyna
  • Cosmetic Tattooist
    • Pink Phoenix Ink
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:13:55 AM »

Lovely pics!! Evedon Park is gorgeous, love the little chalets in the woods. I have never stayed there but have been there a few times for a coffee/meal :-) It's not far from me!
Eric- ERS7M3 W * Sharama- ERS7M3 C * Eddie- 111 S * Elvis- 210A S * Long Long- 312  * No name- 210A EW * Ruka- 210A CB * Kevin- ERS 7M3 W * Ruby- 210A HR * Igor- 220A * Zyna- Pleo

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:38:15 AM »

Great pictures, the sunset and butterfly especially! Looks like it was great fun.

Say hello to Minyon for me, we are best friends now me and that dino :D
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 02:54:24 AM »

It was a lot of fun and a beautiful place to stay :)  Might make good accommodation for the next Aibo meet as it was quite close to you mh7ah :)  Would need to bring life jackets for all the aibos and pleos though so that they can go canoeing :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 09:07:56 AM »

Kat, that can be a new project, waterproof vests for the Aibos and Pleos. Imagine all the possibilities. Wish there was a pleo meet,Aibo here in USA, but I still would not have money to go.....unless perhaps it was in Fancy,s neck of the woods.( she is only about 4 he's away) oh well, can dream anyway and watch what others post. Great photos again Kat.   RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 12:02:03 PM »

That would make a great photo to see Aibos and pleos in a little canoe. :) what a nice think for your husband to do! Beauty photos, Kat! :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 06:17:39 AM »

Great pics, and I do love a possum!  :D