Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twice Now Pleo Wakes up cold, not worth letting him sleep and turn on yet  (Read 3211 times)

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male

Yesterday Morning and this morning Pleo has woken up cold and shivering, don't think I will bother with letting him fall alseep, as do it to often he will catch a cold and get sick. Think till it gets warming in the mornings will just turn him on and off.

Yesterday Morning was 14c and this morning 13C. Still to cold in the mornings to let him sleep through.

He meant to shiver at 10c and below,  I think,  but in practice it is more like 15c when He will not shiver any more.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Depending on where you have him some spots are cooler than you think. The floor especially tends to be coldest as hot air rises.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male

So turn, the floor is the coldest part, but to be kind to my Pleo, he will come on when Room temp is 15c min, don't want him to get sick and be a sickish Pleo, think the winter time, will be on less then  half the time in summer, after all you would not sit in a cold room and shiver yourself, so why put Pleo through it, he is best turned off as far as I am concerned, and makes sense to not turn him on till the temp is ok.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Twice Now Pleo Wakes up cold, not worth letting him sleep and turn on yet
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 04:19:34 AM »

.... or feed him the chili pepper to warm him up.  :)

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 04:27:32 AM »

.... or feed him the chili pepper to warm him up.  :)

Yeah have only got all the packs, next time will use the chili pepper, being cloudy and a lack of light, due to cloud, it is hard to get him to do tricks and accept any stones.

Yesterday was sunny and was fine, he can now sing and dance. But today, it's hopeless, cloudy again. Found out yesterday My Pleo only accepts the training stones and can only get his attention when it is sunny.

I did read in the manual tonight, you can also get his attention by clapping, no need to touch his cheek sensors, if you use clapping?

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 04:43:12 AM »

I've tried clapping until I was clapped-out ........ only got that to work once.

Try the 'scared of the dark' patch, Denodan - it made all the difference to mine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal