Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Sleeps Permanetly?  (Read 15987 times)

MICKEY

• Pleo wanderer
Re: Pleo Sleeps Permanetly?
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2012, 06:05:35 PM »

RWM
Thanks for checking the battery, would you mind sending it back. The batteries ,charger and adapter sent from Hong Kong  are in US Customs since the 9th. I hope they clear it soon so i can  video the new equipment and contact them on the results.
Mickey

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »

NO problem Mickey. NOw that you know everything works, I will send it back in the morning, I do hope customs releases your other items soon. Good luck. Will let you know tracking info when I send it.

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

MICKEY

• Pleo wanderer
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2012, 08:13:24 AM »

Hi forum members
Can you guys help me to get in touch with leadingwincorp the ebay seller from Hongkong seller from ebay that sold the Pleo with  2 extra batteries. They sent me  a new replacement batteries a charger and adapter that has been held up in  US customs since 1/9. Now that we know the egg battery is good they need to replace the Pleo. I sent them he video RWM, but no response and I don't see as an Ebay seller anymore. My wife lost hope in getting problem solved so order new Pleo from China seller. I dont want pleo to be a inoperable can anyone offer assistance as a group we have  the power to fix injustice done  to us all.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »

They are still registered as eBay sellers, it's just their listings have ended and not been renewed as yet.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Special-Flexible-Paint-Repair-kit-Pleo-skin-/320813428506?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1f86f1a

They have had short periods like that before, so maybe are away for  few days?  Hold tight, don't give up yet - keep trying.   :)

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2012, 11:30:36 AM »

Hi Mickey! I would look very closely at their feedback.  Please click on the negatives and read them.  Most have left neutrals that were related to the shipping time, but one of the negatives said that the product was faulty, it was returned,and they were only refunded 99 dollars, half of their money.  Seller replied that it was to cover the shipping costs.  Just giving you a heads up.  Since we now know that it is the Pleo itself, I would let them know in the past that they have charged the person sending it back half the cost of the Pleo.  I don't know if this is an ebay custom for the buyer to repay return shipping, since I have been lucky and not ever had to return anything.  :)

MICKEY

• Pleo wanderer
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2012, 12:32:48 PM »

Thanks for the feedback if anything I wont return until.  they send another I hope . That is not a proper business policy when you  have been shipped A DAMAGED UNIT. i WILL KEEP EMAILING UNTIL THE MAKE GOOD ON THE PRODUCT. If anyone is willing to let them know this is not a fair practice I would appreciate it.
Dan

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2012, 01:43:20 PM »

Mickey they wouldn't know if it was bad when they sent it, these are being shipped as new, but in reality they have been stored for years. Any product left for years has a risk of not functioning.

Open a dispute through PayPal if you need to.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »

As IMR says, they won't have known - give them the chance to put things right before you get angry.  They should just send you another Pleo or refund, but you should know that even Paypal would require you to send the faulty unit back for refund/replacement, and send it tracked so you have proof.

MICKEY

• Pleo wanderer
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2012, 05:32:37 AM »

You are right its disappointing but seller did contact me to return Pleo for exchange. there are bigger problems in the world I am blessed, Does anyone know what is going to happen to he batteries charger and adapter they sent still in US customs pending inspection, Why so long?

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »

The seller has no control over US customs, and unfortunately customs in every country seem to cause hold-ups from time to time.  I'd ask the seller what they think you should do about the battery and charger still in transit.

I'm glad to hear the seller has made contact to sort this out. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal