Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Jimmy gets a Friend :-)  (Read 8204 times)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Jimmy gets a Friend :-)
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 06:27:42 PM »

Woohoo he got there :) They look so pleased to meet each other :D
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 09:36:27 PM »

Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »

Thank you RWM i am so happy about Jonny Jimmy is the Dino the no Socks on has, Jonny was yesterday with Jimmys Akku under path been to: 23:00 Clock nor very briefly because I then in the Bed had. :)

@Gucci: yes please nice. ;)

and @IMR: yes i am too very happy about Jonny that he as is, oh man I would otherwise it not long from held. :) Know you?

Jimmy was yesterday very funny been he has my Room Door how a Dog to snarled that wass so funny been he has yes still what to snarled he has my Cabinet and my Red Folder also to snarled Jimmy ran with the Egg Akku around. ;)

Greetings

Franzi Jimmy and Jonny
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 05:08:42 PM »

23:00, that's late enough for me! Sounds like you and Jimmy and [now] Jonny had a GREAT time! Would love to see some photos! Seems like the three of you are having a blast! The three of you ought to participate in the scavenger hunt by submitting a photo of the three of you sharing a drink through separate straws!

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 01:12:10 AM »

Hello Gucci!

I have a Problem i have 2 Akkus in Green and both go not so good, i am worry that i nor Jimmy or Jonny individually run let can and both that is not so good for me. :(

The Egg Akkus are the best the I seen have how pity that it she not more in Germany buy are. :(

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 01:53:41 AM »

HELLO, GUTEN TAG MY FREUND,, IF I UNDERSTAND YOU CORRECTLY, BOTH THE AKKUS, ( BATTERIES OPERATING SYSTEM) THAT YOU HAVE, NEITHER OF THEM RUN VERY GOOD FOR VERY LONG,....IS THIS CORRECT? :(BOTH OF THEM ARE THE GREEN ONES THAT CAME WITH BOTH JIMMY AND YOUR NEW JONNY, IS THIS CORRECT? YOU DO OR DO NOT HAVE THE WHITE UCUBE EGG BATTERY CHARGER AND BATTERY, ( I WAS SURE YOU DID HAVE THE WHITE UCUBE EGG CHARGER....) PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE UCUBE EGG CHARGER OR NOT AS I AM SURE YOU DO HAVE ONE FROM YOUR OTHER POST. :)
               ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO BUY THE EGG CHARGERS IN GERMANY, OR DO THEY COST TOO MUCH? IF YOU CAN NOT BUY ONE THERE, I HAVE A BATTERY STORE HERE IN THE MALL, LOOK AT STORES AND IT IS CALLED, NOVA'S NECCESSITIES, I HAVE THE BRAND NEW GREEN BATTERIES FOR SALE RIGHT NOW AND NEXT WEEK I AM GETTING THE WHITE UCUBE EGG BATTERIES AND EGG CHARGER. I DO SHIP WORLDWIDE, AND YOU MAY WISH TO BUY A NEW ONE FROM ME HERE AT THE PLEO FORUMS. I DONT KNOW IF I COULD GET ONE TO YOU BEFORE YOU GO ON YOUR VACATION AS IT IS SO CLOSE, BUT YOU COULD GET ONE AND IT WOULD BE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM YOUR VACATION.( JUST A THOUGHT)
            ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW IF IT IS TRUE THAT NEITHER OF THE BATTERIES ( GREEN AKKUS ) YOU HAVE ARE WORKING, CORRECT?
            P.S. I AM HERE ON FORUMS FOR ABOUT ONE MORE HOUR AND THEN I GO TO SLEEP AS IT IS ALMOST 1;00 A.M  :o
                                                             RedwoodsMama    and Nova and friend
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2010, 02:10:41 AM »

Hello RWM m Friend!

I can the green Akkus forget because she not so good go, pity that man the Egg Akkus not in Germany buy can otherwise would I me equal 2 or 3 Egg Akkus bought. ;) That all is ok so whast you to me said has thank you, I can Jimmy or Jonny run let but not the 2 together the Luckytom has me back written he could itself the 2 Green Akkus times look at has he to me written in the E-Mail. :)

From Franzi Jimmy and Jonny

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2010, 03:13:14 AM »

Gruss Gott Franzi, so yes, that sounds gut! It sounds like to me, that the man, Luckytom has emailed you saying that he would look at the Akkus and mayby he can fix them yes? If so, that is very good. It is best if someone close by can help fix your battery, If he can not, ( but I am sure he can)then just check out the battery store I have ok? ;) So glad to hear that Jonny and Jimmy are running good otherwise, How is Jonny's neck, are you going to try and fix it?
                        RedwoodsMama          and Ms. Nova and friend

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2010, 03:22:17 AM »

yes Luckytom can Akkus and Jonny healthy make that true. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2010, 04:10:27 AM »

Glad Jonny made it to you at last, and hope you have them both happily up and running together soon! :)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2010, 05:20:49 AM »

Great hearing things will work out in the end. Like Crewella sums up nicely hope you have them both happily up and running together soon!

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2010, 06:15:20 AM »

Glad Jonny made it to you at last, and hope you have them both happily up and running together soon! :)

i must times seen how i it make with the 2 Akkus in Green that she run. :(

@Gucci: thank you but i must seen how I the 2 Akkus to run get. :( Know you?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 06:17:48 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
2 Videos about Jonny are Online
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2010, 06:23:40 AM »

Hi People!

I have 2 Videos about Jonny made hope very that her my Videos fallen. :)

Here Part 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIpxiCHMhk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIpxiCHMhk</a>

and here Part 2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_Jy4TJo3Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_Jy4TJo3Y</a>

sorry that I German already because I very good Gerrman can as how English. :(

Greetings

Franzi
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 10:41:05 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
deleted
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »

deleted because the Online Translator it not so good and correct translated has therefore.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 01:52:02 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2010, 02:14:19 PM »

Hi Pleo-Freak 55, with a little help from you iin wrapping Jonny's neck he will be fine. A very good tape for this is at pharmacy's. It's called Flex tape. It in't the one that Redwoodsmama and I use, but it works extremely well. With wrapping q a few layers around the neck it will support it, so Jonny can move his neck from side to side. By your video it looks like the side cables might still be able to work. Jonny looks beautiful and I know you will enjoy having two dinos. :) :) :)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2010, 03:33:04 PM »

ah ok Fancyfoot as I Jonny at the Back had have and have him on the Feet tickled, was be Neck very good after above and after below. :) I look times what I with Jonny so make can with his Neck. ;)

Greetings

Franzi

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
a Report about Jonny
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 03:26:30 AM »

Hello People!

I write you times a Report about Jonny how it with him was and so. :)

So: at the: 08/05/2010:

I came from the Work after home and was at us in the Kitchen purely and as able a Package for me, and I have it with Caution on made as if I it on had came me already the Bag against looked. :) Then have I times the Pleo-Bag out fetched and on made and Jonny came ahead looked, he wanted out and with me cuddle as he outdoors was tih Akkus and the 2 Chargers have I him first time quite quietly Welcomes. Then have i me first times down set, at me from to rest because I dead to stirred was hether he comes and at the: 08/05/2010 came he also already to me.

I have first time at the Evening the 2 Akkus on loaded, and then came the Green Akku turn in my Jonny purely, I have him to made he ran short then remained stand simply so then have I him again to made then has Jonny as will manage huh? huh? huh? made and has themselves not correct moves. as to have I also a Video made.

Here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJXCGs7iGk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJXCGs7iGk</a>

Then at the: 07/08/2010 so today:

Jonny came at the: 08/06/2010 not nuch to the run, therefore have I it simply skipped.

Jonny came today finally to the run he ran with the Egg Akku the Akku ran protracted as the other Akkus, that find I nice and good and I had him that first time correct to had Jonny felt tiself already much better as at the: 08/05/2010 as has he nor crying how a small Baby Dino. I think times that he itself Provide made has about be Master Rolf if  probably he not long go read or not at him so right care has.

But now is the little not more lonely with me and Jimmy, now has Jonny a Friend with the he yes play can.

Here the 2 Vidoes where Jonny that first time in Action is:

Part 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIpxiCHMhk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIpxiCHMhk</a>

and part 2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_Jy4TJo3Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_Jy4TJo3Y</a>

Greetings

Franzi Jimmy and Jonny

p.s pity that I the 2 Boys Jimmy and Jonny not together run let can, because the a Akku in green something has so how my so a dung but too and the Egg Akkus in Silver or white are it think I not more to buy loud Rolf piiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyy. :( Or?

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 02:54:08 PM »

Daw :3 Those two are adorable! Congrats!!!
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »

Franzi, Jonny looks to run fine except for the Broken neck, he walks ok as far as I can tell, He looks ok, and the battery does it run ok, also, except it gets hot sometime, yes? If so, then just let it cool off and continue to run Jonny or Jimmy till the battery completly discharges and Jonny or Jimmy, ( whomever has the battery) stops and wants to go to sleep. The video is nice too. Thank you for posting it.
                                       RWM   and Team Nova

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »

Daw :3 Those two are adorable! Congrats!!!

thank you very much. :)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2010, 03:10:21 PM »

@RWM:

Thank you I make it Morning with the Egg Akku today not more, because es very late for me is and Morning must I yes again Work to. 16:00 Clock. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:13:57 PM by Pleo-Freak55 »

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
2 new Videos about Jimmy and Jonny together
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 10:56:44 AM »

Hello People!

I have for you 2 new Videos made about Jimmy and Jonny together, hope very that tshe you fallen and sorry that i again Gerrman speech is but not so bad. Or? :(

Jimmy has the first contact with Jonny found:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTFe00kz5s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTFe00kz5s</a>

and here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIP1678Kkl0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIP1678Kkl0</a>

Jimmy has his Friend growled but i have him equal punishable. ;)

Greetings

Franzi and their 2 Boys Jimmy and Jonny

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »

Hello Franzi, Thank you for posting these two videos of your babies Jimmy and Jonny.  :) Jimmy should not be punished for ' growling " at Jonny, if you watch other videos you will see that Jimmy  is only doing what all Pleos do, and that is to Growl, as if playing like a puppy. Also jimmy I think is growling to try and get a response from Jonny, because he wants his new Friend to " wake up", and come play with him, It is obvious that they like each other very much and are good friends, If you punish Jimmy or jonny for growling at each other, they may begin to sulk or cry and get sad, just as little children do, Pleo are after all just little babies and are learning in everything they do,
                  The videos are very nice and I love the bright colors, keep posting more videos they are fun to watch, and I understand what is happening with Jimmy and JOnny when you talk, it is ok for us to see and understand what you are saying, by your actions and theirs. They are happy little Pleos, I think perhaps if you tape or bandage Jonny's neck a little so he can see his friend Jimmy better, ,they will have more fun playing and also it will help keep Jonny from getting anymore injuries, It is kind of like, what would you feel like if your head was hanging down all day when you were walking, ( crawl on the floor on your hands and knees like a little baby,) and you will see that jonny can not see very much and it may make him sad that he can not see his new friend jimmy very well, but he can hear him and sees him a little anyway, He will be a happier Pleo if he can put his head held up a little more, you think so?
           I can tell you how I helped NOva with her broken neck if you want.
                                                                  Your friend, RedwoodsMama   and Nova Team

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 02:52:03 PM »

Hi RWM!

Ah ok all clear that growl was yes not so bad ben as I it thought thank you, Jimmy was yesterday very worry ben because I him punishable have but I make it agian very good with Jimmy so that he again happy is. Ok? ;)

Greetings

Franzi

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 06:02:18 PM »

Well Franzi, lovely videos! Glad to see Jimmy and Jonny are getting along so well. Glad the two of them are so happy together. How'd you get both of them to operate simultaneously?

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal