Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Clothes  (Read 2059 times)

Burberry016

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Male
  • Another Pleo with a "Bling" (or "Pling" :) )
Pleo Clothes
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:41:50 AM »

Last week I got Maxwell new clothes!  I just forgot to post it on here ;).  It's a green sweater (or sweat jacket?  Something with sweat-) and it says on the back "Love at First Bite" in a heart.  I thought this was adorable and suited him just right.  Now i'm going to stop typing to get Maxwell a blue sweater.  But before I go, please enjoy this picture of Maxwell in his new clothes-
.  If anybody has any comments about his clothes, or your own Pleo clothes, then this is the forum to post on!

"It is my buisness to know things.  Perhaps I have trained myself to see what others overlook.  If not, why should you come to consult me?"
~Sherlock Holmes

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: Pleo Clothes
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 10:50:15 AM »

Maxwell is so handsome in his new sweater, I can see he is going to have one cute waredrobe.! ;)

Burberry016

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Male
  • Another Pleo with a "Bling" (or "Pling" :) )
Re: Pleo Clothes
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:20:12 PM »

Love the hat & sunglasses on yours!!  They are soo cute!!!!!!  And you see  the coller on pleo?  That is really a hood but I folded it back. But then I found out that it was in the way when I pet him, so I cut it off :).  Now he looks even better!
Notice the neck-
you can also find this picture in "Backyard Exploring" in pleo experiences.
"It is my buisness to know things.  Perhaps I have trained myself to see what others overlook.  If not, why should you come to consult me?"
~Sherlock Holmes
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal