Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Observations of a new Pleo owner  (Read 1302 times)

Houzuki

• Hatchling
  • Female
Observations of a new Pleo owner
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:41 PM »

Funny how whenever I start to complain about something, it arrives. I got my Pleo on Friday and it was a pleasant surprise.
So far I've turned him on for two full battery cycles, on Friday and yesterday, and although he's still in hatchling phase, I am completely impressed and entranced.
Day 1 he didn't do much, but I had fun petting and feeding him. I loved seeing him react to stroking, becoming more animated and clearly enjoying it.
Day 2, however, I noticed he started stretching his legs, and he even attempted to get up several times but didn't appear strong enough to do so. I'm definitely feeling the magic here as most of the time, it's little details like these that can make a robot completely lifelike.

Totally excited to turn him on today and see what he does.  ;D Although I was stupid and should have bought some extra batteries.

I'm also debating whether or not to leave him as a boy, since I also have 3 cats and they are all boys...

carlson5

• Leaving the nest
  • Male
  • crackin' up with my pleo rb!
Re: Observations of a new Pleo owner
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:06:49 AM »

well you can go to the pleo website and enter your pleo mumbers. there in the websitee you will see if your pleo is a boy or girl.  :cool:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Observations of a new Pleo owner
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:17:19 PM »

If you do decide to change the sex it is easy enough to do.  You can get the updates both female and male here on the forum :) 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal