Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb toenail colours?  (Read 1383 times)

Star

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Female
Pleo rb toenail colours?
« on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »

My rb has plain yellowish toenails just like her feet and legs and all the rbs I've seen have had toenails like this too but on the box she came in there is a picture of a pleo rb with brown coloured toenails. Did all early rbs have colour on their feet or do you think this pleo is a prototype?

Here is the pleo rb on the box's foot:

Here is my pleo rb, Minty's, foot:

Although I LOVE how my pleo looks I kinda like the detail on the feet of the rb on the box ... What do you think?  P:)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo rb toenail colours?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 05:45:40 PM »

All three of my pleo RB's have the grey/brown shading on their feet, legs and toenails :)  I have Kermy the pink pleo who is an early model RB, Norbit the green who is slightly younger than Kermy and then there is Pickle who is a much newer green pleo rb.  I would guess that this is just another way they have of making each pleo rb seem different from the rest so some will have shading and others wont.
Norbits feet are much darker than Pickles but she does still have shading on hers.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 06:42:08 AM »

I love Minty's feet. I have seen a lot of newer Reborns with feet like Minty's and I think its good that they are making differences in the feet colour as well now, adds to the uniqueness of each Pleo.
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Star

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:53:26 AM »

Oooh thanks, I didn't know rbs even have different toenails - Innvo really pays attention to detail!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal