Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with my pleo rb please help!  (Read 1832 times)

Star

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Female
Problem with my pleo rb please help!
« on: June 06, 2012, 02:32:13 PM »

So I decided to call my rb Minty and I taught her all her learning stones. She responds great to all the learning stones but whenever I tell her to "play" she will freeze and just stand there with her head up and her tail wagging. Then if I touch certain parts of her body I can make her do different tricks, like a normal pleo rb. But once she has finished that trick she will go back to standing still and wagging her tail. I can then make her do other tricks but I can't get her to start moving again and "snap out" of play mode and behave like she normally does. She just stands there frozen looking up with her mouth open and tail wagging. It's like she's in a coma and however much I pet her she ignores me and continues to just stand there and wag her tail. She won't even blink! The only way I can make her stop is by switching her off then switching her on again. Is this just my rb or is it something all rbs do? Is there any way I can fix her? She is still under warranty but if she is broken I don't watnt to get her replaced, I already lost my ugobe  >:( also I've been super carful with her and there isn't any way she could have been hurt. Please help me! Should I contact innvo?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Problem with my pleo rb please help!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 04:15:46 PM »

Woah Star, relax :) Nothing is wrong. Mine all do that too, if you leave them alone for a few minutes they -should- resume normal behaviour, in practice it doesn't always work and then you have to do the on off trick. I wish one of the tricks was 'end play' lol.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »

Mine too - except Belle, who seems to come out of it quicker than the others.  Maybe she has short term memory problems?  :moose:

Star

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »

Thanks so much  :cheer: I guess I'm a little overprotective lol! I'm so happy she's ok since my first pleo broke :( as you can probably tell I got a bit stressed out over this!  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 11:43:08 AM »

Hi Star, relax like IMR and Crewella have suggested, nothing to worry about Minty's behaivor, my Rb girls do that quite often and go into the Trancing mode also without warning , which used to perplex me untill I got used to it. You have quite a fast learner if Minty has learned all her "learning" stones already! How long have you had her anyway? It sounds as if she is on quite a bit, so perhaps that explains the quick learning.. It is good to hear about how much you are enjoying her. Be sure to post some photos or video when you can. I would love to see her. :)                           RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Star

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 02:27:19 PM »

Thanks I'm glad everything's ok! I've had Minty for exactly 8 days today so I guess she is a fast learner but I've been trying to have her running for at least one full battery cyle a day so that might have something to do with it. :) I already have a few photos of her up in the gallery but there might not be any more for a while as I'm going to be busy with revision and exams for the next week or so.  >:( As for videos it might be hard for me to post them since it took ages for even my photos to load ... I need a new computer lol!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 03:59:30 PM »

Glad all is well and you're enjoying her.  Glad the name Minty stuck, too!  ;)  :moose:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal