Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DONT BID PLEASE :D  (Read 1508 times)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
DONT BID PLEASE :D
« on: May 09, 2012, 08:46:55 PM »

Hey guys i just found a new pleo for only 75 dollars if bought now please do not mess with it my mom is thinking about getting it ;D   http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLEO-DINOSAUR-ROBOTIC-PET-UGOBE-ROBOT-ONLY-/221019046113?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3375c300e1

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: DONT BID PLEASE :D
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:31:29 PM »

I would be sure to ask about the pleos neck before you decide to buy it.  It looks like it is hanging down at a funny angle - may be nothing but it may also be broken?  It says that the pleo isn't working and the battery is dead so they can't test it but they should be able to tell you if the neck is floppy at all, especially if they turn pleo on to it's back.  If it is not floppy then it shouldn't be broken so nothing to worry about.  :)  Good luck.  I hope if you do get it that the pleo works for you and all is ok. :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 10:21:42 PM »

Definitely has a broken neck. Make sure you factor in the cost of a new battery and charger as well. They aren't included.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:21:27 AM »

Good luck, but as IMR said broken neck or not, don't forget the shipping cost and the cost of a battery is going to be at least $50.00 and up to $70.00 depending on where you buy and where it ships from and the cost of the shipping so total could be $145.00-$155.00 roughly. If your mom is prepared to pay for that total, then go for it and good luck. If the neck is broken, then you can either fix it yourself or find someone who will do it for you. If I was going to pay up to $150.00 or so for a Used Pleo , then I would save the little extra and buy the one NEW that sells for $199.00, comes with two batteries and free shipping, just sounds like a better deal.

RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal